Chapter 17: Are you ok?

{ Jordan's POV }

While the Bee went to the bathroom, the waitress ran up to me.

"Oh my gosh! How'd it go!? You guys looked so happy" The waitress squealed.

"Nice job on the cupcake Rachel.  It was great, we both finished the plate clean."

"Well I try my best..."  Rachel flips her hair.

"Oh my god. GO! Before Bee sees you!"  I pushed her away.

Bee walked out the bathroom looking really sick.  She must be still sick from last night.

"Are you ok? Are you still sick for last night?"  I ask.

"No, I'm great."

"We can go back home and get some meds before we go anywhere else."

"We're going somewhere else next?!!!"

"Yeah. If you're still sick, I mean we can go back home if you want."

"No! That sounds great."  Bee began to sit down.

"What are you doing? Let's go. We're going right now ya goof."

"But we need to pay." Bee stuttered

"It's all done.! Now let's go!" I yell.

I grab her by the wrist and take her to the car.

I start driving a few blocks down the streets and I know that Bee knows where we're going.  She started smiling out the window.

{ Bee's POV }

As we started driving down the road, I felt so sick.  I kept looking out the window to see any signs of where we are going.  I see a peak of something is the trees.  As we got closer I knew what it was. A Farris wheel.  I wanted to scream so bad but instead I kept smiling really hard.  I bet Jordan could tell.

"I can tell you're excited." He grinned at me.

"Jordan! We need to go on the that Farris wheel first!"

"Okay! Okay.!"

As Jordan drove faster , the carnival looked prettier and prettier.  There were balloons, streamers, and rides everywhere.  It was gorgeous.  When we went through the admission.  One we got in the carnival I realized something.  There was food. Everywhere was just food.

{ Jordan's POV }

I was so excited to show Bee all the cool rides. As we walked through admission looked at Bee to smile at her.  But she looked really sick. It must of been from last night.

"You okay?"  I asked.

"Jordan we need to go home" She blurts

"Okay.  Is everything o- "

Bee suddenly fell to the ground unconscious.

"OHMYGOD BEE," I started screaming.

"SOMEONE CALL 911 PLEASE."

Everyone suddenly stopped and stared at me and Bee's unconscious body.  No one helped me. They just stood there in shock.  I started dialing 911 and stroking Bee's hair.

"My, my- girlfriend just passed out please send help." I stuttered.

I quickly hung up cried while hugging Bee's body, waiting for the ambulance.  I kept stoking her hair trying to keep myself calm but it didn't work.  I lifted her body into my lap to feel her warmth against my skin.  Soon I heard the sirens getting louder and louder and when they I got here I started sobbing more.

Why me. Why me. I said under my breath.

The paramedics took Bee and put her in a stretcher.  I ran to my car and followed the ambulance.

 I wanted to ride in the ambulance with Bee but I couldn't leave my car. As I followed the ambulance I cried along the way.

Please be okay. Please be okay. I kept repeating to myself.