Chapter 15: Go get ready!

I woke up to the sound of Jordan snoring. I laughed. It was so cute.  I shifted my body so I would face him.   He slowly opened one eye and laughed as well.

"Jordan?" I began

"Yeah?"

"I think it's time to tell them."

"Who? You mean the fans?"

"Yeah. They deserved to know. We've been dating for 6 months. I just think it's time."

"Okay." He grinned at me.

Jordan got up and put on a pair of sweats.  I never realized that Jordan was wearing boxers all night.

"I'm going to make us breakfast."

"Oh. Okay."

Jordan left the room and I just fell back on the bed.  Ever since Jordan came back from Australia I've been purging more than ever.  To stay skinny I have to purge.  I haven't eaten in 2 days. I need to eat.  I ran down stairs and saw Jordan making Eggs, Bacon, and Pancakes.  It made me sick to my stomach.  I really wanted some but it was too many  unnecessary calories.

"Jordan I'm not hungry. You can make breakfast for your self."  I told Jordan.

"You sure? You haven't eaten much lately..." He tells me.

"I'm just going to eat a Special K bar."

He nodded at me with approval.
Jordan and I sat at the kitchen table eating Breakfast.

"So. After we film, render, and post the revealing video I have a surprise for you." Jordan said with a mouth full.

"What kind of surprise?" I grin.

"You'll see."

After I finish eating I tell Jordan that I'm going on Teamspeak.  I run upstairs, turn on my computer and join the usual lobby.

"EYYYY BEE." Graser shouts.

"Hi." I say really quietly.

"TYBZI! TYBZI! WATCH OUT A GUY BEHIND YOU." H yells.

"Oh. HEYY BROTHER." Tybzi screams back.

"So you guys are playing survival games?" I ask.

"Yeah..."  Graser replies.

*USERS JOINED YOUR CHANNEL*

"EYYYY. BAYANIDOOOOD." Graser shouts again.

"HEYYY GRASER10CP," Jordan responds.

Everyone laughs.

"Bee, ready to record?" Jordan asks me.

"Yeah, guys we have to go." I tell everyone.

Everyone says Bye and Jordan and I go into our normal teamspeak lobby.

"Let's announce it from the cube shall we?" Jordan asks.

"We shall."

After we finished recording the episode Jordan and I edited the video and rendered it together with Jordan.

{ Jordan's POV }

"Hey Bee?   How about I'll upload the video for you after it's done rendering.  You get dressed for the surprise." I tell her.

"Okay." She smiled at me.
------------------------------

You should comment on this specific chapter because your comments always make me really happy and they make me laugh. <3 Oh. my birthhday's tomorrow. comment for that reason! :D LOL. Anyways.

What do you guys think the suprise is? :D Short Chapter sawrry. 

Instagram: @Perfcubesmp
Personal Twitter : @Annieohhannie