Chapter 13: I'm Brushing My Teeth. I swear...

Honestly I didn't want to go to the movies. Not because I didn't want to hang out with Jordan, I just thought about the calories.  The thought of the popcorn, candy, soda. So many pointless calories that just made me sick. But I did it for Jordan. As I changed, I looked at the mirror.  Why was I getting fatter by the day?  Everyday I try to hard to lose weight and I still looked so fat.  I put on some light make up, got dressed and ran to the bathroom.

{ Jordan's POV }

Dul:

I REALLY LIKED YOU OK? I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME BACK.  TO FIND OUT YOU LIED TO ALL OF US. ESPECIALLY ME. AND JUST HEAD TO AUSTRALIA. What the hell.?!

I felt bad that I broke Dul's heart.  To just say all of the sudden I was dating Bee and I was in Australia also. It would be heart breaking.

Jordan:

I'm really sorry Dul.  I'm sorry I broke your heart.  But I love Bee and nothing can change that. Sorry. :(

I turned off my phone because I didn't want to be texting Dul in front of Bee.

It has been 15 minutes and Bee was still inside. I walked inside the house to check on her.

{ Bee's POV }

As soon as Jordan was out the door, I rushed my way into the bathroom.  I did my same routine I've done for the past 6 months.  I pulled a towel out from under my sink and laid it next to the toilet, making sure none of my stomach acid made its way to the floor.  I made my way onto my knees and began making my way to the back of my throat with my index finger.  Slowly sliding it back until it hit my gag reflex.  I was gagging like crazy and my throat was burning, but finally it all came up.  I knew I couldn't go out to eat another meal. I would gain a lot of weight.  It would make me fatter than i was right now.  it would make me look worse.  A lightheaded feeling began to rush into my hear.  It seemed that puking had stopped, but i was weak.  I sat down by the toliet and rested.  i seemed to lost track of time, because soon I head a voice. 

"Bee you almost done?" I heard Jordan yell from the hallway.

Shit. I said under my breath.  I quickly ran out of the bathroom, balling up my towel and wiping my mouth with it soon throwing it into the dirty cloth hamper along with the rest of my clothing.  There was puke all down my shirt so, i quickly changed and ran back into my bathroom. 

"YEAH. IM JUST BRUSHING MY TEETH" I soon yelled back

I heard Jordan walking up the stairs.  He walked to the bathroom door and tried to yell through it.

"So you're been brushing your teeth for 15 minutes?" Hey says sarcastically.

"No, ya goof,"

I put on lip gloss, popped a mint in my mouth from the cabnets.  I opened the bathroom door and Jordan's wonderful green eyes were staring at me.  

"I didn't like the shirt i was weating so I changed, used the bathroom, and then brushed my teeth,"

Jordan was still staring me with his green eyes.

"Oh come on." 

I grabbed his wrist and dragged him outside to the car.  We hopped in the car and Jordan starred at me one more time before he started the car.

"You ready?" He smiled.

"Absolutely."  I grinned.

-----------------------------------

Instagram: @Perfcubesmp

Personal Twitter : @Annieohhannie