Chapter 8: The Suprise

{ Jordan's POV }

When we landed I stopped at a little airport store and bought a dozens of roses and a box of chocolate for Bee. Luckily they accepted my American money since it was an airport. I rented a really nice car and got ready for the 2 hour car ride ahead of me.

When I got to Bee's house I grabbed the roses and the chocolates. I went up Bee's doorstep and rang the door bell.

{ Bee's POV }

It was the day of Jordan's & I anniversary. All I was doing was laying in bed, on twitter with my hair in a messy bun and wearing sweats. At least my fans were helping out my loneliness. I heard the door bell ring. That must be my new monitor! I ran downstairs and opened the door.

"You can place the box right in-" I stopped

"Hey Bee" Jordan smirked

Jordan was standing there. In front of me. Wearing his green striped sweater. A dozen of roses in one hand and a huge box of chocolate in the other. I just stood there, mouth opened wide still in disbelief. In a matter of seconds I came to realization that Jordan was standing right in front of me in Australia.

"OHMYGOD. JORDANNN!!!" I hugged him while I cried.

-------―-------------

Do you guys think that the amount I'm posting every week the stories are long enough?

I'm started to like doing quotation marks rather than colons.

Feed back please!

Instagram: @Perfcubesmp

Personal Twitter : @Annieohhannie