Chapter 19: Ready?

{ Jordan's POV }

Everyday, I would go to the hospital to see if they would let me see Bee but, they never did. I would go home and just express my feelings to H but I end up crying to him instead.  I honestly feel bad for H, him having to deal with me crying about Bee.  Hopefully he wasn't lying about the fact that he didn't care that I was bothering him.

Today's my last day in Australia and if I cant say bye to Bee I don't know what I would do.
Everyday, everything would be the same. Until today.  Shelby came up to me.

"Well, the diagnoses are-" I cut Shelby off.

"Listen.  I know what is wrong with Bee. Just tell me what room she's him."  I say in a rude tone.

She gave me this dirty look.
"Room 207."

"I don't like liars Shelby, you should of told me the truth in the first place"
I walk past her, bumping into her on purpose.

After I bumped into Shelby I started running.  Once I found the room I was scared.  I was scared that I was going to somehow hurt her.  I slowly opened the door and there she was, sleeping.
How could someone so strong be sitting in a hospital bed so weak?  I silently sobbed while slowly walking to her.  I took a chair, moved it next to her bed and sat in it.  I stroked her golden brown hair sobbing some more.  She's hooked up to a IV.  She's so perfect.  She never needed to do this to herself.  I grabbed her arm and interlocked my hand with hers.  I put my head against her bed and started crying and whispering to myself.
Why did she do this. Why.

{ Bee's POV }
I don't know when the hell I'm getting out of here but I just wanted to see Jordan.  All I've been doing was being forced to eat, go to therapy and then just go to bed.
As I was sleeping I heard someone crying.  I opened my eyes to see Jordan's head next to my arm.  I took my other arm with all the strength I had and stroked his hair.  He looked up at me with tears in his eyes

"Oh. My. God. Bee.  You're awake." He whispered at me.

He got up and hugged me.
Tears start filling up my eyes.

"This is all my fault," A tear rushed down his eye.

"You're the reason you're in the hospital.  For being so unaware of what you've been doing. If I helped you, you wouldn't have Anorexia and Bulimia..."  He started fading off.

He knew. This is what I've done.  In a hospital making Jordan cry.  Thinking I'm dead.  I wish I never did this to myself.  I should of knew Jordan loved me no matter what. What is wrong with me.  I couldn't take a another look of Jordan crying.  I looked off to the TV.

August 25, 2014

Jordan's leaving tomorrow.

"Jordan. Please. Stop.  It's not you're fault alright.  I'm sorry, and now you're leaving tomor-" I couldn't finish my sentence, I was crying too hard.

Jordan wiped the tears off my face.

"and now you're leaving tomorrow and I just ruined everything."

"No. Shhhhh. Bee. It's alright. You're perfect no matter what. Nothing can change that,"

I smiled at him.

 "Besides, I'm not leaving tomorrow. We're leaving tomorrow,"

I looked at him like he was crazy.
What is he talking about...

"Bee, we're heading to PAX tomorrow..."

"What."

He started smiling his head and nodding at me.

"YEAH! I got us tickets!  Our plane is tomorrow!  You're leaving this place today!"

"OH MY GOD! BUT HOW? Kevin couldn't get me tickets, they're sold out!"

"I paid Kevin more money to get me an extra ticket."

I started tearing up.  I Hugged him as hard as I can, which wasn't really strong.
Shelby walked in the room with a wheelchair.

"Ready to go home?" She asked

"Absolutely" Jordan and I say in sync.

------------------------------------------------------------

So basically what happened was Bee still didn't want to eat, but until now seeing Jordan cry makes her realize that what she's been doing to her self was wrong.  She never needed to "lose weight"