Chapter 19

While Jackson and I are sitting on the couch watching a movie, I begin thinking about the conversation at dinner the other night. He needs to know that I am willing to sign anything that he asks me to. I stare up at him, my head on his lap as he plays with my hair. "Jackson?"

"Hmm?" he hums in response.

"I won't be upset if you ask me to sign a prenuptial agreement," I say, gaining his full attention. "It's your house, your cars, and your money."

He shakes his head as he mutes the TV. "Don't listen to my dad. He was just being an ass."

I sit up and turn towards him. "I understand why he brought it up. It may not have been the right time but I know he's just looking out for you."

He pulls me onto his lap. "Without you, nothing else matters. I would choose you over anything in a heartbeat."

My lips twitch up slightly. "You know if you were to lose everything I would still be with you. I've never been materialistic."

"I know," he says softly, his lips brushing against mine. "That's one of the reasons why I love you so much and the reason why I won't make you sign a prenuptial agreement. I trust you with my life."

His lips press against mine but it only lasts a second. He pecks my lips repeatedly, causing me to smile and pull away. "When do you want to get married?"

He leans his head back, thinking for a long moment. "The last Saturday of next month."

My eyes widen. "That's in a month. How is everything supposed to be planned in a month? I don't have a dress and we'd have to send out invitations and -"

"Just agree to the date and I'll make sure that's all taken care of," he says. "I want to marry you now so we can go on a long honeymoon and travel the world before we really settle down."

"Settle down as in having a child?" I ask.

He shrugs. "If you're ready."

"Fine," I agree. "But I want a say in the wedding details. Our mothers could help."

He looks at me like I'm insane. "I'm not sure I'd like my mom being in town so often."

I chuckle. "She's your mother."

He sighs. "If that's what you want... I'll call a family friend tomorrow. She is an excellent wedding planner and I think you'll get along very well. I'll have her contact a photographer for our wedding announcement."

I take a deep breath, feeling the stress and anxiety already. "The next month is going to be so hectic but I know it'll be worth it," I say, growing more excited with each passing second.

Pressing my lips to his, he slips his tongue between my lips, deepening the kiss. After a long moment of heated passion, I slide down to the floor. When I pull away, he watches me carefully. Licking my lips, I begin to unbutton his pants. "I can't wait to call you my wife," he says breathlessly.

Raising his hips, he allows me to pull his pants and boxers down in one swift movement. His eyes never leave mine as I wrap my hand around the base of his erection. Leaning forward, I press my lips to the tip, causing him to shift slightly. My tongue darts out, tasting him before taking him into my mouth. His soft moans fill the room as I take him as far as possible but he holds my shoulders back after a moment. "What is it?" I ask, wiping my mouth.

Hooking his hands beneath my arms, he picks me up and sets me on his lap. His hands slide up my thighs to my panties before he pushes them aside slightly. "I want you to come with me," he says softly.

Pushing my leg aside, I sink down onto him, gasping. He holds onto my hip, setting a steady pace. I hold onto his shoulders as I move on top of him. I keep the pace as he removes his hand from my hip to fondle my breasts which are near his face. Kissing along the line of my dress, he slips his hand beneath the material to release my breast. He quickly captures it with his mouth, causing me to throw my head back and moan. His lips tighten around my nipple before tugging, creating a sweet sensation.

Our moment of ecstasy builds until I climax, causing his teeth to graze my sensitive skin before he finds his release. We're still for a long moment as our bodies slowly come down from our high. He lifts me off of him, setting me lower on his lap before raising his hips to fix his pants. Once they're buttoned, he pulls me closer, fixing my panties beneath my dress and I readjust my breasts. "At this rate, we'll be parents before you know it," I say softly.

"That'd be nice," he smiles. "Are you going to stop taking the pill?"

"I actually get the shot but I'm supposed to get the next dose next week," I say.

"That's perfect," he says. "If you aren't ready then we'll just use condoms until you are."

"I'm ready," I say. "You're the one for me and I can't wait to start a family with you."

"That makes me happier than you know," he says before glancing over his shoulder. "I think we've scared off the help."

I blush fiercely. How could I forget about their presence? Especially when we're in a pretty open area. I mean, this room doesn't even have a door. There's a good chance they heard something but I don't even want to think about the chances of them seeing anything. "How embarrassing," I mutter.

He chuckles. "I was too caught up in the moment. I'm sure they left."

Hearing a noise in the distance, I gaze at the doorway. After a long moment, Zach appears in the doorway. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here," he says with a knowing smirk.

Jackson turns his body to the side to see his brother. "What are you doing here?"

"The other night you asked me to come over," he says before holding up a bag. "I brought dinner."

Looking at Jackson, he shrugs before standing up and placing me on my feet. After pressing a kiss to his cheek, I excuse myself to use the restroom so I can take a quick shower.

**************************

Vote ★ Comment ★ Follow