Chapter 29

When we're finished eating, we place everything back into the wicker picnic basket then stand. I smile mischievously at Jackson as I begin pulling off my clothes. He smiles back and raises his eyebrows when I continue to take off my bikini. "What are you doing?"

"Having fun. What are you doing?" I ask, dropping my bikini top to the blanket.

"Joining you," he chuckles, taking off his shirt.

My bottoms pool around my ankles and I step out of them as Jackson does the same. We are both completely nude as we walk into the water. He firmly grasps my hand, leading me toward the waterfall. Once we're beneath the cascading water, he turns me around and pulls me against him. Wrapping my arms and legs around him, I press a kiss to the corner of his lips and he grasps the bottoms of my thighs. "Why did you stop things back on the blanket?" I ask, somewhat confused.

"I didn't bring any condoms," he admits. "And as much as I hate waiting, I respect your wishes."

I bite my lip before voicing my thoughts. "I want you to make love to me in this water."

He furrows his eyebrows. "Are you sure?"

I nod. I know the consequences and it's a risk I'm willing to take. It was going to happen eventually anyway. Knowing he wants it makes it that much easier for me. Reaching down between us, I position his body with mine and he slowly lowers me onto him, making our bodies one. My lips part, forming an O as I let out a shaky breath. He sets a slow pacing, doing all the work as I close my eyes. After a moment I realize he's carrying me out of the water. I cling onto him as the water disappears from around us. Gazing up at him, I watch as he carefully gets down onto the blanket with ease. Knowing that he can carry me this easily sort of boosts my confidence. He is so strong and muscular... I would love to run my tongue along every line that his muscles create but I know we don't have a lot of time. There will be time for that tonight. For the rest of our lives.

Holding one of my thighs at his side, he withdraws before slowly pushing back into me. I watch his facial expressions in fascination as he closes his eyes. He looks so calm and natural - so different from his serious business look. Vacation seems to agree with him and I make a mental note to convince him to take me out more often. Opening his eyes, he gazes down at me, a ghost of a smile playing on his lips. "I am so lucky," he breathes.

"I'm the lucky one," I respond with a small smile.

Leaning down, he presses his lips to mine and sets a slightly faster pace. A moan escapes my lips as his lips trail down to my neck. Our bodies continue to build until I can't take it anymore. My body clenches around his as my back arches off the ground. Our moans cover the sound of the falling water as Jackson finds his release. He leans his forehead against my shoulder as he catches his breath but our fun is cut short when we hear laughing in the distance. My eyes widen and I know Jackson heard it as well because he carefully withdraws his body from mine before quickly getting to his feet. Taking my hand, he pulls me up off the ground before reaching down to grab our bottoms. Once they're on, I hold my bikini top to my chest as Jackson ties it. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here," Jasmine says, teasingly. "Two wild animals mating in the wilderness."

Jackson's hands stop moving so I glance back to see him glaring at her. The others are placing their belongings down and stripping down to their swimsuits, not caring about us. "Glad you could make it," Jackson mumbles unhappily. "You're early."

He ties another knot before turning around. I sit down on the blanket, allowing my eyes to roam over his body. "Only by twenty minutes," she frowns, sensing his unhappy mood.

Deciding to help her by getting Jackson off her back, I lean back on my elbows. "Come have a drink with me," I say softly.

Looking down at me, his mood changes subtly. "Okay," he agrees.

Rolling her eyes, Jasmine joins the others. Instead of sitting beside me, he pushes my legs apart and sits in front of me with his side facing towards me and my leg over his lap. Sitting up, I kiss his shoulder causing him to glance at me with a small smile. "This is my favorite place," he says, pouring wine into our glasses.

"Hawaii?" I ask, accepting the glass.

"No," he says, shaking his head a little. "Between your legs."

I choke on my drink a little, glancing around to see if anyone heard but they're all oblivious to our presence. My body instantly reacts, wanting to close my legs but I can't with him between them. His eyes never leave mine and I want to take him all over again. His gaze darkens and I bite my lip. "Don't look at me like that," he says softly. "I don't think you'd enjoy people watching."

"You wouldn't," I state in disbelief.

His lips turn up into a small grin. "I would."

Shaking my head, I put the glass to my lips and pour the contents into my mouth. Jackson places our glasses back in the bag before swiftly moving so he's on his knees, sitting on his heels between my legs. He pulls me onto his lap and I hold onto his shoulders for support. "I love you," I whisper.

"I love you too," he says, leaning in to kiss me. The kiss is rather short and chaste. "We should join our friends."

I nod before moving back to the blanket. He stands up before reaching down for my hand. Placing my hand in his, I allow him to lead me into the water.

**************************

Vote ★ Comment ★ Follow