The big day

Rose's POV ---

I wake to the sound of the church bells. I sit up and look at the clock it said 6:30 am. I didnt have to be up till 7:00am I lay back down and close my eyes again. Not 5 minutes later I hear Lola , Mina and Angel giggling. I open one eye and look down the end of my bed and smiled. Lola now had a full bump and was due any week now. I was nearly fully due but wasnt fully ready. I still had a massive bump. We where all pregnant but Mina still wasnt. It seemed strange having all us being pregnant but I am glad they would grow up together. My three bridesmaids all giddy about the big day. They seemed more excited then I was but I couldnt wait to be able to grow old with Tao.

Last night me and the girls went out and brought loads of food and came back to the hotel and we had a girly night painting each others nails for the wedding and we run baths and did face masks and that. Tao , Luhan , Xiumin , Kris and lay went out for a calm mean before the rest of the guys came and they went out for a few drinks. Tao kept texting me saying how much he missed me and the baby. I get out of bed and the girls all hugged me. Mina started to cry then everyone cried " We are so happy for you" They cheer. We soon take showers and baths before getting into some dresses and put our hairs up before we got breakfast. 

When we got down their we saw Tao and all them. I scream and hide behind Lola "He cant see me.. Its bad luck" I yelp. Mina laughs and walks towards Sehun. "Wow you look amazing" Sehun smiles. Mina slaps his arm and points at him "No sucking up Mr , I have not even put  make up on" Mina smiles and kisses his lips. Tao asks Mina something and she smiles and nods. I turn to Angel "Oh.. My... what am I going to do" I say. While holding my ear and rubbing it. "Hey there" He says in a husky voice. His voice made me melt.

He hugged me from behind and snuggled his head into my neck. "Hey! Dont look at me!" I say covering my face with my hands. "Bad luck?" He asks. I nod and he kisses my neck lightly. "Oh I love you" He says into my neck. I could feel him smiling "As do I love you" I smile rubbing his light arm hairs. "Mrs Zitao" He giggles. "I cant wait to have your name" I laugh. " I must dash before Sehun keeps Mina from you" He smiles and hugs me and kisses my lips and leaves. He walks away and Mina pulls a face and Tao and walks towards us. We all giggle and link arms and went for breakfast. I call my Nanny Jo and asked her to bring our night clothes as we where going to make the wedding as perfect and normal as we could.

Later On --

We all waited for our make up and hairs to be done by the time that was all done it was about 9:50AM

Some time later my mother and father came. So did Mina's , Lola's and Angel's. They all knew each other very well. Our parents grew up together. Angel put a tiny bit more eyeliner and gloss on my lips. And I tighten my hair. We soon took our dresses out and put them on. Mina had done beautifully, The dress so so prefect. I gently move my hands across the yellow bow. Mina tightens the corset top. We all drive towards our church were Tao thought would be best.

It was like a castle and a church at the same time. I look out the window with my three bridesmaids and father in the car with me. We all gasp besides my father. He looked quite upset "Father are you okay?" I ask and put my hand over his hand. My ring sparkled. He gives me a slow smile. You could tell it was a fake smile "Papa??" I say again. He looks into my eyes "Oh my baby girl is growing up so fast. I remember when you where as big as my hand. You where only my girl and now you are his. You will have his as the only man in your life.." he smiles. I could hear his voice creek which meant he was going to cry " Oh papa.. You will always be my number one man in my life and Tao will also be my number one. He is a good man father I wouldn't ask for someone better" I say. He taps my hand and smirks "I know, I know he will treat you just right and he will treat your baby just like he would you" He smiles. "I just don't want to loose my baby girl. It was like yesterday you where in dippers running away from boys with Mina , Lola and Angel.. and now look at you a beautiful grown woman that is getting married and starting a family, Time does fly by" He says as a tear falls from his eyes. I wipe it before he got the chance to "Father don't cry I will always be your baby girl.. No matter what" I say while going in for a hug. I felt water well up in my eyes and my throat started to hurt. "No crying you will ruin my master piece" Angel giggles.