That small problem..

Rose POV --

Me and Tao sat watching some baby programs for when Xiumin's and Lola's baby arrives. Tao lays across my stomach. "Hey babe?" Tao says. "Do you think we will have kids?" He says while eating pop corn. I stretch and kiss his crown on the top of his head. "Whenever you want kids we can have little munchlings" I say while twigging with his hair. He turns to me. "Are you serious??" He asks. I nod and smile " I would love children.." I look at the popcorn and take a piece. "What about now? would you want some now?" He asks. "Well if you want then yes... I don't mind. If I did fall pregnant then our kids and Lola's can be friends and grow up together.." I smile.

Tao sits up and kisses me. It must only be 7am in the morning but Tao didn't care. He had 3hours before collage. I , Lola and Angel are all off. But Mina was still working really hard with collage and didn't want to fall behind.

Tao slips his boxers off and I take my long top off. I jump off the bed and run to his draw and grab an chocolate condom. I rush back towards the bed and I help place the condom on. I wanted him to have the condom on for at least the first half of our sex but then I took it off. I smile he looks at me in confusion " I want kids as much as you do" I giggle. I pull the sheets over our heads and started making "LOVE" he placed himself inside of me and Tao moans. I kiss all across his stomach and up his neck. I suck onto his neck making him moan louder. I smirk and kiss the spot where I sucked.

We giggle and mess around and he keeps making me giggle while we tried to have sex but Tao soon tried his hardest and made me moan while I laughed. I take him very seriously till he fell off the bed. I rush and jump on top of him. "I love you" I grin and kiss his perfectly plumb lips. We kiss before he raps me in the sheets and stands up with me in his arms.

"Rose I have something to ask you.." Tao lets me go and I stand rapped in some sheets. Tao bends down on one knee and grabs a small box and a rose from behind his TV.

Then he grabs some paper from the side and starts to read -

Rose,

When we first met I knew you where the one for me, We became friends but I still wanted more and I fell for you when I set my eyes onto you.

And I love the idea of you in my bed once a week but I want that to be a life time... Your my life and I hope that you feel the same. Your my sun to my moon, Your my yin to my yang. Your my star to my burst. Your my pop to my tart.

I wouldn't be who I was now if I didn't meet you. I think I would of gone crazy by now. But im glad I have found someone just like you. And I would love it if you will do me the honour of being my wife

I would wait a life time just for you and I always have this feeling that we are meant to. I will always love you your my whole world and I will make you my Queen and treat you like my princess. I would never make you regret that you married me. I would be the best I could and do everything you ask.

I would never cheat , lie , ask for anything besides you change your last name.  

 END OF SPEECH --

I look at Tao with my mouth wide open and place my hands over my mouth. He pops the box open and there was a really beautiful pearl and diamond ring. "So Rose will you be my wife?"

I shake my head. "Of... of course I will Tao" I say trying to get my words out. My eyes welled up and tears started rolling off my face. Tao hugs me his face on my stomach. I cuddle him as hard as I could. I help him up onto the bed and I kissed him. He slipped my ring onto my finger and I cried a little more. "I love you Rose and I promise you wont regret it" He whispers. " I love you too Tao" I smile. I kiss his lips and he started kissing my chin and cheeks.

We ended up back in the bed again....