Near on 4 months

Mina's POV --

NEARLY 4 MONTHS AFTER SEHUN WENT INTO A COMA..

Its been near on 4 months since Sehun went into a coma. I was a big a whale. Which was weird because I wasn't allowed to do much like clean or cook. Everyone made me sit round and watch them do it. I never listened to anyone I still did clean. Lay was still healing Sehun but only slightly every so often. Lay was making sure that Sehun didn't have anything wrong with his brain or broken bones but if he would have had anything wrong with him Lay now took care of it.

 "Morning baby.. I was coming to talk to you about the babies." I smile and quick walk to his side. I grip his hand and squeeze it. "Thinking about having three mini you.. Makes me smile! and I wanted to say a few things like I love you... I wanted names" I smile.

I tell him the names I thought where good. I gulped "Sehun.. I want to try something okay? I know you cant answer but maybe you can hear me.. And I want to know if you can" I say. I hold his hand firmly now. "Squeeze my hand if you can hear me.." I say. I wait a few minutes but nothing "Come on Sehun... You got to hear me?" I ask. I put my face into the bed and cry. He couldn't hear me.

Then I felt a little squeeze in my hand. I look up and see Sehun's hand gently squeeze my hand. I cry in happiness, He could hear me. I smile with tears falling. "Sehun" I smile. I stroke his face and move his hair out his face. "Sehun.. come back to us soon. Your babies will be here sooner then we might expect and I want their daddy to be there" I say laying my head onto his neck. The machine once again jumped a beat and went faster.

I call everyone in and tell them that he is responding by squeezing my hand. They all get excited that he is now showing progress that Lay is healing him.

We all sat feeding the babies. I fed Sammy as Xiumin was on duty call for the packs. He was running somewhere in the east forest near the mountains as they found a blood sucker (vampire) who keeps feeding on the villagers. He took Tao and Luhan with him. The rest stayed with us. Kris helped wind Sammy as I didn't trust myself winding him just in case I hurt him. We fed Suho because he was complaining he was hungry. We tried to wash  Suho but he was in a bit of pain where he was bruised all up and down his side where the car door crushed his side.

I brushed Suho's hair and made small braids. Suho's head was laying on my stomach. We both talked for a while before Suho fell asleep on me. I get Chen and Chanyeol to help get Suho laying down. I say my goodnights to Sehun and kiss his forehead.

Lola POV --

We all where heading off to our rooms and I got Kris and Lay to carry the babies to bed. Xiumin still wasn't back from where ever he was now. We changed the babies nappies and washed their faces with wipes as Sammy was sick a bit as we lay him down in the cot. Kris volunteered to keep them in the living room with him as he was keeping an eye out for Xiumin and all them to come home. Kris said I needed rest as I was running around like a mad woman and not resting enough.

I let Kris take my babies as I needed a lay down without having to get up in the middle of the night. I kissed their foreheads before Lay and Kris picked the cots up and took them to the living room.

I lay my head down onto the pillow and closed my eyes. I had flash backs of Xiumin and the dates we went on and how we met and what he has done to win my heart over. He was a cutie and he knew it.

I let the close air hit me before I pulled the covers over me and soon fell into a deep sleep.

I wake to the sound of Xiumin doing the shh! sound. I quickly open my eyes to see Xiumin sat at the end of the bed with Dean in his arms. Dean kept crying. I slide behind him and hug him from behind. I smile at smelling his scent. "Morning Sunshine" He says as he rocks Dean slowly. I look to see Sammy wide awake looking at the ceiling. His big brown eyes just looking up. Dean was still crying. I rush to the changing bag and grab a bottle of milk to feed Dean. Xiumin grabbed the bottle and started feeding Dean.