Chapter 47: You Tell Me.

"You've been best friends since first day of school and you haven't been to her house?" Tyrone incredulously asked Greg who's slowly nodding her head.

"Well, she's very secretive." She told him, then leaned closer to my face and gave me a playful yet suspicious look. "What are you hiding from us, Hazen?"

"Nothing." Now the two of them looked at me, like they didn't believe me. I don't believe myself either, and I don't have any other choice but to sigh in defeat. "Fine. Let's go to our house then." I covered my ears just in time when they both squealed.

And now we're on our way there. And I'm dreading every second we are getting near, and riding on Greg's car isn't helpful at all.

If it isn't for our project, I wouldn't have agreed to take them to the house.

We still have at least two weeks before the start of our Christmas vacation. But Sir Alan, being the awesome professor he is, gave us one last project for this year.

He grouped us, assigning three members in each group. And thankfully, I was grouped with Tyrone and Greg.

But not anymore. This only made things convenient for them to know me more. Ugh. And I know they're both getting more suspicious as time goes by.

And as for me, I'm getting more guilty for hiding the truth from them. I'm the worst friend ever.

Now, we are almost done with the project because we already started doing it at Greg's house. And they decided just today that they want to finish it to my place. That, and they haven't been to my house they said.

I really don't want to take them to the house. At all.

The main reason is I still don't want them to know my true identity. You know, me being the successor of the late Queen Isaiah. I know they'll understand but..

Let's add the little fact that I'm the wife of the Alpha of the Black Moon Pack.

Knowing the two-- well, I trust Greg can keep a secret but Tyrone's another news-- and their super talkativeness, despite telling them that I don't want the Luna treatment, I can't just sit and relax while there's a great possibility they'll tell others about it.

News alert: A student of Crescent Heart University is rumored to be married to a board member. The name of the student starts with an H-A-Z-E-N, while the board member is none other than Alpha King.

That's not good.

Especially now that King and I are finally getting along with each other.

We watch TV side by side, playing videogames, eating and cooking together and many more. And I never thought I'd be doing those things especially with him. And wholeheartedly at that one.

And not just that.

We actually started to sleep together in his room-- or our room now. We only did that when Blaze was still here, but since he left last month, I don't know but we continued to do it.

I don't know but whenever we are together, I can see how happy King is even though I'm being cold to him.

That's when I decided to be more friendly and nice to him. And I thought, maybe it's finally time to act right. Right?

I admit, It's actually good. Though King's being more touchy recently. And no matter how much I tried to avoid him sometimes, it feels like the house keeps getting smaller and smaller. In short, there's no escaping from him.

Not that I don't like him being affectionate, it's just.. Ugh. I'm a teenager for Pete's sake. With raging hormones.

Then I almost snapped at Tyrone when he called my name. Good thing he's not looking.