Destiny

"What are you?"

"A Kwami."

'What ever this Kwami it's just probably a figment of my imagination.'
Gabriel thought.

"That doesn't help."

"I'm here to help you save the world."

"The world can save itself."

"No it can't. Trust me, I may be cute and small but I'm ancient."

Gabriel flipped a page of the book that laid on his studio desk.

"What are you doing?"

Asked the adorable kwami.

"Drawing you."

"Why?"

Just as Gabriel was going to answer, Nooroo hid into Gabriel's pants pocket. A man looking exactly like Gabriel entered.

"Hello, brother."

The man greeted as he looked at Gabriel's drawing.

"Making up creatures aren't we?"

Gabriel rolled his eyes his identical brother, Chandler. His brother didn't understand his passion for landscapes and the love of observing beauty from a distance. Chandler and Gabriel were the heirs to the Agreste fashion empire.

"So when well the new girl you're smitten with grace my presences?"

Gabriel asked knowing his brother could talk his ear off about any details of any girl then dismiss her the next day.

"You realize even if I am smitten, father already picked wives for both of us."

Gabriel hated the fact that his father chose his own destiny. All he wanted was a woman that was content with traveling the world with him. No kids and not running a empire behind think glass.

His brother was a playboy and a heir so gullible females where like putty in his hands. He was a model, fencing genius, and a well known pianist but choose not to pursue his talents. For a designer he was terrible so he asked his brother many times for designs.

"Any designs?"

Chandler asked as he picked up Gabriel's traveling sketchbook that rarely possessed fashion designs. Chandler.

"Any good relationship advice?"

Gabriel sarcastically replied.

"Healthy commutation is a way to win your waitress's heart."

Chandler joked as Gabriel remember he drew his very over dramatic blonde multiple times in different outfits but all peacock them to go with her stunning broach.

"I'm talking this one."

"No, you're not."

Gabriel never shot down Chandler's request but it was a drawing of his waitress adored in a luscious blue ball gown with a fine slit of peacock feathers that flattered her slim body.

"You can't think of someone else wearing this can you?"

"Shut up!"

'Of course I can't think of someone else wearing this. It was made for her and only her.'

Gabriel thought as her began to get irritated with his button pushing brother.

"Come on Gabby, it's not like you're gonna marry her."

"Wanna bet?"

"Find if you marry her I'll give up fashion completely and live in London as a pianist, however if you lose you have to give up these childish dreams and do what's right. Marry Missy Le'Manné."

"Deal."

Chandler was shocked that Gabriel actually agreed to a childish game.

'I guess he finally got struck with an arrow.'

Chandler thought as he shook hands with his brother to make it official.