Effortless

"Adrien, there you are."

"Need something Felix?"

"Bridgette's coming."

"Bridgette?"

The only Bridgette, Adrien remembers is the one who broke Felix's heart over a text. Adrien assumed that's when he flipped he's expressions changed. But why was this Felix was different?

Adrien questioned still not aware where or for that matter who he was. He thought he was a high school student. He thought he was ChatNoir.

"Ladybug."

Marinette blurted out.

"Ladybug?! Coming here?"

Adrien was going to be face to face with the girl he thought was his beloved crush. A effortless smile crept up his face. True his wife was Chloé Bourgeois but he was gonna meet his Bugaboo.

"Awe, starstruck Adrien still in there."

Felix teased. There was exactly five knocks at the door in came a woman about Marinette's height with long ponytails, shorts, suit jacket, and dress shirt.

"Hi, I'm Bridgette."

"Ladybug?"

Adrien questioned as he study her appearance.

"The one and only."

Adrien looked at her and looked at her but something seemed off. Was he just not impressed? Was he disappointed?

"You can't be Ladybug."

Adrien stated to Felix's surprise.

"Tikki, can you believe this guy?"

A little kwami flew out of her jacket pocket. Red with a black spotted placed perfectly on her forehead. The kwami got really close to Adrien's face.

"You listen here, buster. She's Ladybug and I'm proof."

Tikki was not happy with someone calling her Master a liar.

"Sorry."

Adrien was conflicted. His heart was telling him that she was her. She wasn't HIS Ladybug.

"Sorry, about my brother."

Felix didn't know what was happening. His brother was acting weird ever since he came over. Was it Chloé causing drama again?

"It's just hard you know telling everybody your Ladybug. One half of Paris thinks your telling the truth and other thinks your a glorified cosplayer." Bridgette rambled.

"You told everyone?"

Adrien questioned which it seems he was asking more questions then getting answers.

"Well, I revealed my identity and proposed to Marinette in the same sentence on National television."

Felix said as Marinette heard him and walked over to join the conversation.

"It was the stupidest thing he's ever done."

Marinette teased.

"Oh, come on you won't have paw-ssibly married me if wasn't stupid." Felix teased back.

"I left you at a pet shop once don't make me do it again."

For some reason Adrien's stomach turned every time he heard Marinette and Felix flirt back and forth.

"So, did you and Bridgette date?"

Adrien asked. Anything to stop the insufferable flirting.

"No, but I'm pretty she still has a pinup of me."

"Sure, do."

Bridgette replied sat uncomfortably with Adrien. She emitted in front of Marinette, Felix's wife.

"And you don't care?"

Marinette knew that question was targeted towards her. What could she say?

"Well, drawings don't do him justice."

"I bet."

Bridgette replied as she let her imagination run wild.  Everyone was startled by a blood curling scream by Chloé. Adrien ran to her rescue.

"What's the matter?"

"Are you blind?"

"This little brat got icing on my designer dress."

Nina started to tear up.

"I Sorry Chloé."

Adrien picked up Nina and rocked her comforting her.

"You have a right to be sorry." Chloé scoffed.

"Chloé, I'll get you a new one. Just stop yelling at her."

Adrien ordered. How the heck did he end up married to her? He looked at the sad little girl.

"Are you okay?"

Adrien asked. The little girl shook her head side to side.

"How about for the rest of the night I sneak you cookies and cakes? And we not tell mommy or daddy it'll be our little secret."

She smiled. She was absolutely the cutest thing ever. She was missing a couple of teeth and she had a light dust of freckles.

'Can I adopt her? I'd be the best father ever' Adrien thought.