C10 ~ Sydney

~Aurora’s PoV~

Slowly i ascend the stairs towards my room. Thinking of her was the worst, I knew i should have tried to convince Dani to play a different game… Sighing i enter my room and lay in my bed not really caring to change into my PJ’s. Almost instantly i'm asleep.

****

“Chelsea! Wait for us” Sydney yelled after our friend.

“Took you guys long enough” Chelsea joked.

“Sorry someone took forever in the restroom” I smiled.

“Hey!” Sydney laughed, playfully slapping my arm.

“What its true” I joined in.

“Come on you dorks! We are already late, and we are doing a water race first!” Chelsea rushed us.

“Yeah come on slow poke” I stuck my tongue out at Sydney.

“I'm going to get you back!” She narrowed her eyes at me.

*Time skip*

“Remember do not pass the line before everyones kicked off their shoes.” The teacher instructed.

“Get Ready, Get Set, KICK!” The Gym teacher yelled. Shoes went everywhere, my shoe of course was having technical difficulties, finally it comes off, only to see it flying towards Sydney, who decided to go and get her shoe before everyone else.

“Sydney! Duck!” I scream at my idiot best friend.

“Jesus Aurora you almost hit me with your shoe!” Sydney laughed after grabbing both our shoes..

“Its your fault for walking into the middle of the field!” i laughed along with her.

“Yeah Yeah Yeah” She stuck her tongue out at me.

****

No, no, no, not another night of memories! Darn it! I sit up and look around the room, spotting my phone i reach for it and look at the time ‘12:35’ nope better get back to sleep. I lay my head back down trying to keep my mind from racing and thinking of her, soon sleep consumes me again.

****

“I cant believe its the last day of school!” I exclaimed.

“Yeah me either…” Sydney said looking sad.

“What's wrong?” I ask, sliding in the seat next to her.

“My parent told me some news last night…” She hesitated.

“What's going on Syd?” I put my hand over her hand, which was fidgeting like crazy.

“Um i'm not going to the lowther buildings next year…” She broke the news to me.

“Wait then where are you going?” I plead.

“To the private school, Turning Point” She mumbled but loud enough so i could hear her.

“Oh…” Was all i said, That was the end of the conversation. Later that day when we were getting ready to leave we hugged tears running down our face. I knew then we probably wouldn't keep in touch...

*Time Skip*

“Lea! Where are we going? We are supposed to be in class.” I whispered to my friend who dragged me out of class.

“I heard there was some new kids i want to check them out” She whispered back.

“Why do you want to check them out for?” I asked.

“Its twins! but their fraternal, One boy and one girl.” She explained.

“So? i still don't get why we are ditching class” I mumbled. As you could tell i don't like skipping classes.

“You got to live a little Rora, now come on” She pulled on my wrist. Soon we were sitting in the cafeteria/auditorium watching the front of the office. A family starts to walk out, and its like my world stops. There walking out of the office was Sydney... and it was as if she was staring at me. Quickly i grab Lea and pull her to class.

"Whoa Aurora what was that back there?" She asks as we sit down.

"Nothing I just really wanted to get to class." I lied.

"I didn't even get a good look at them though" she pouted.

"you'll see the later... they are going to school here now..." I sighed.

****

I wipe the tears off my face, i wish that was the last time we would ever see each other again, then maybe it wouldn't hurt so much. I hop out of bed and walk to take a shower. Quickly i made breakfast for everyone in order to keep my mind occupied from think about them.

~~~~
So I have my phone back but not my laptop :( I wrote this during school and I'm currently writing this A/N on my phone lol.

QotU:  How many sibling do you have? if any what are their names & ages?

My Anwser: I have 4 bothers! There's Eric who's 13; Arturo who's 12; JamesMichael who's 8; and Ruben who is 2! I have no sisters...

Quote of the Update: The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained. - Unknown

Anyways, I hope y'all have a great night/day!!
∞ForeverCimFam∞