C20 ~ Simrelli

~Amy’s PoV~

“Come on guys hurry up and get ready the Simons will be here soon!” My mom rushed us.

“We are almost done!” Christina yelled out.

“Wow mom really wants to make a good impression.” I grabbed my clothes.

“I know right, her and Katherine are slaving away at dinner” Christina laughed.

“What are they even making?” I asked.

“Some weird dish, i have no idea” Christina shrugged.

“Thank you for clearing that up” I laughed.

“Come on, lets just hurry” Christina walked out to the bathroom.

*Time Skip*

“Ok you set up the table and Christina you wait for Aurora and her family to get here.” Mom ordered us.

“Why are you so nervous mom?” I ask.

“More like anxious, i wonder what her parents are like” My mom confessed.

“Same, i mean every time we hung out they were never there. In fact she only really hung out her brothers and cousins, never the adults.” I shrugged.

*Ding Dong*

“Ok they're here” My mom walked towards the door.

~Aurora’s PoV~

“Aurora! Aurora calm down” Olivia laughed.

“Just help me pick out my brothers outfits” I paced around in the guest bedroom where my brothers slept in.

“But first…-OLIVIA I SWEAR IF YOU FINISH THAT SENTENCE I WILL SMACK YOU UPSIDE YOUR HEAD!” I cut her off.

“Ok, ok, jeez, here these will go perfect. Matches but it doesn't look like you are THAT family.” Olivia gave me 3 outfits.

“Thank you, and sorry for snapping at you, i'm just really nervous how the Cimorelli’s are going to react to my family.” I sighed.

“Don't worry you mom and dad may be intimidating all but their nice.” She tried to reassure me.

“You're only saying that because they're your aunt and uncle.” I chuckled.

“Yeah and you're my cousin.” She side hugged me.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, now shoo i got to get Ryan ready and then myself ready. Give these to idiot 1 and idiot 2.” I handed her the outfits.

“Ok but you guys leave in 2 hours.” She looked at her watch.

“I'll be ready! seriously now shoo.” I pushed her out. “Oh and bring me Ryan!” I yelled out the door.

“Ok” She responded. Soon she was back with Ryan and left us alone. I got him dressed and let run around while i changed. We were out the door and on our way to the Cimorelli’s house in less than 2 hours.

*Dinner*

“This Chicken Alfredo is delicious Lynne” My mom complemented.

“Thank you Cindy” Lynne smiled.

“Looks like our parents are getting along” Lisa whispered as we ate.

“Yeah i guess they are” I smiled.

“Do you want to go watch the game Lucio?” Mike Sr asked my dad.

“Sure, lets go” My dad stood up.

“Well it looks like everyone is done, why don't you boys go outside and play.” Lynne proposed. As soon as she finished the boys took off.

“and we will be taking this one to hang out in our room.” Christina picked up Ryan. She, Lauren, Dani and Amy walked upstairs.

“Well i'm going to help clean up.” I stood up.

“Ooh me too!” Lisa jumped up.

“So am i.” Katherine got up.

“No you girls can go hang out.” Lynne tried to stop us.

“Mrs. Cimorelli, you and my mother can go relax with your husbands we will finish cleaning up.” I smiled.

“Ok thank you Aurora” She smiled before walking to the living room.

“I didn't know you were a military child.” Lisa stated.

“Yup, both my mom and dad were in the army.” I looked over towards the living room.

“Now i see why you guys are so structured.” Katherine smiled.

“Yeah, we were raised to help others” I responded.

“Amazing, Are you excited to go back home?” Lisa asked.

“Yeah, surprisingly i am” I smiled.

~~~~

 So are you ready for a spam of updates? because that is what is about to happen!

QotU: Have you ever had chicken pox?

My answer: Nope, and I'm glad? i kind of want them i wonder what they feel like...

Quote of the Update: ‘You need to take the good things when they're in front of you. Because if you don't, someone else will’ - Alex Karev via Grey’s Anatomy

Anyways, have a good day/night. T-minus 3 chapters.

∞ForeverCimFam∞