C12 ~ Hannah

~Aurora’s PoV~

After fixing the pillow my ankle was laying on I shuffled around without moving too much trying to get comfortable but i couldn't sleep.

"OMG Aurora you are so loud, here have some sleepy time pills" Callie says while handing me a cup of water and pills.

"Thanks, sorry for keeping you up." I apologize after taking the pills.

"No problem, have a good night" she said leaving my room.

Slowly but surely the sleeping pills took over my body.

****

"OMG what happened to you?" My teacher asked as I crutched into the room.

"I fell down my cousin Callie's stairs on Thanksgiving" I explained.

"I'm sorry, but hey who are you going to have in class take you to the next class?” She asked.

“Can Hannah ride the elevator with me?” I ask.

“Of course its your choice, you just have to have someone with you” She smiled.

“Cool well i'm going to go sit down now” I smiled back.

*Time Skip*

“Thank you for picking me to do this with you Aurora” Hannah smiled.

“Well with you i will actually have someone to keep me company, that and i knew you would like to miss out on some of your class time” I smiled back.

“This elevator sure is slow!” She looked at the floor.

“You get used to it, but its more time class to skip” i laughed at my impatient best friend.

“You suck, you are lucky you are on crutches or else you would so get it right now” she threatened.

“Suuure” i said as the elevator doors opened.

“See you at lunch.” she waved before disappearing to her English class. Slowly i crutched my way to my Spanish (aka dual language) English class.

*Time Skip*

“So you get off your crutches this weekend” Hannah stated the obvious.

“Yup sure do” I awkwardly said. Things have been like this since my birthday, the one she did not attend. She is also starting to ditch me for these new kids shes hanging out. I feel stupid, now i know what it feels like to be ditched. I feel terrible, for ditching Lea to hang out with Hannah. I should apologize, yeah that's what i should do. Monday i will find Lea and apologize to her for ditching her. Hannah is staring at me right now… wait was she talking to me?

“Sorry i zoned, what did you say?” I ask, shifting nervously.

“I was asking if i won't have to ride this elevator anymore after this week?” She asked. Sadness, and anger struck me, hard but most of all pity, i could actually feel the pity she felt for me. Instead of answering her i crutch out of the elevator.

“Uhm Aurora? We’re heading to lunch, where are you going?” She asked stepping out.

“Restroom” I said trying to hide the anger and sadness from showing.

“Oh ok, i'll meet you down there.” She said before walking off.

“No, no you won't” I mumbled to myself before rushing off to Mr.Ramirez’s room, the only place where i've ever felt at home in this school.

****

I shoot up from my bed, sobs racking my body, unable to control the tears from running down my face.