39: Signs as Parters In Crime

(kinda long)

Aries and Capricorn: Both are very smart and can relate to each other a lot. They are unstoppable as a team whether it's in games, sports, or even arguments. They bounce of each other's energy.

Taurus and Virgo: On the same page 24/7, down for anything the other wants to do. Surprisingly rebellious when together, they make an adventure out of everything.

Gemini and Leo: Both get wild together. They'll do anything to have fun and laugh at EVERYTHING. They are intimidation to outsiders because how cool they look.

Cancer and Libra: Surprisingly terrifying partners in crime. Get on their bad side and you're most likely shunned for life. Neither of them play around and will do anything to keep the peace, even if it's kicking people out of their lives.

Scorpio and Aquarius: They just really have no idea what they're doing, from the outside, they look scary and like people you wouldn't want to mess with, but they're probably texting each other stories about garlic bread half of the time. They're not afraid to act stupid around each other.

Sagittarius and Pisces: Sagittarius brings out the wild side of Pisces. They're probably the annoying kids in class that throw stuff at people and blame it on other people. Not terrifying partners in crime, just annoying and wild.