55: Signs As Winnie The Pooh Quotes

TY @Fangirl_insane for ALL ur votes :)))))

~~~~~

Aries: We didn't realize we were making memories. We just knew we were having fun.

Taurus: Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Gemini: Goodbye? Oh no, please. Can't we go back to page one and do it all over again?

Cancer: Some people care too much, I think it's called love.

Leo: Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved.

Virgo: "I don't feel very much like Pooh today," said Pooh

Libra: Sometimes the smallest things take up the most space in your heart.

Scorpio: How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard?

Sagittarius: Promise me you'll always remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. And more loved than you'll ever know.

Capricorn: Any day spent with you is my favourite day. So, today is my favourite day.

Aquarius: A friend is one of the nicest things you can have & one of the best things you can be.

Pisces: I think we dream so that we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams we can be together all the time.

~~~~

OH MAI GOD THESE QUOTES ARE SO AMAZING