Yugyeom-Jealous

This goes to
cupcakelover74
Your name is Scarlett for this smut

"BamBam your so cute" I say while pinching his cheeks.
"Stopp that hurts" he says pouting.
"Ahh do you want me to die cause of your cuteness"  I say squealing.

Yugyeom's POV

Ugh this girl I'm so gonna punish her when I get home. I could cuff her up and make her beg and have her screaming daddy and- I look down to see a tent in my jeans.
"Bambam saranghae" I heard Scarlett say. That's it I had enough.
"We're leaving" I said grabbing her wrist and bringing her to the car.

Scarlett's POV

"We're leaving" Yugyeom said dragging me to the car. I wonder what his problem is. "Yugyeommm I was having fun talking to BamBam" I said trying to sound angry.
"I don't care. Your my girlfriend not his!" He said with a hint of jealousy.
I knew that he was jealous so I decided to keep quiet.

Time skip
~~~

We got home and I went straight to our bed. I didn't want to change because I was too tired.

(You nasty)

Yugyeom can in the room with a box. "What's in the box" I said irritated. "Done toys I like" he said with a evil smirk.
"What the fuck is wrong with you" I said.
"Oh hell you gonna regret that" he said as he came up to me. He started to rub my clothed clit at a fast pace. I shut my eyes tight and became a moaning mess.
I then felt something cold on my wrist. He cuffed my wrists together. "What the fuck Yugyeom let me go!" I said.
"It's daddy to you" he said in a husky voice sending chills down my spine. He started to rub my clit again. "Ugh daddy please fuck me!" I said.
"Your gonna have to wait a little longer baby" he said. I groaned annoyed. He stripped my clothes one by one. He then took off my panties and I gasped as cold at hit my burning core. He then slid 2 fingers with ease and starting pumping them at a fast pace.
"Daddy faster" I moaned. He went faster and I felt a tight knot in my stomach. "Daddy I'm clo-" he then pulled out immediately. "I was so close why'd you do th-" I was cut off my his member being slammed in my mouth.
He started thrusting deep hitting my throat making me gag sending vibrations through his body making him groan. "Ah fuck Scarlett" he groaned. He started to go faster indicating he was close. He spilled his hot cum in my mouth. "Swallow baby girl" he said. I slurped up all his cum like it was my last meal.

(WTF)

He then shoved his member in my dripping core without warning and started thrusting hard not letting my adjust. I started to moan out of pain and pleasure. "Yugyeom faster" I said. "What did you call me" he said with a deep voice that gave me chills. "I'm sorry daddy" I said. "You deserve a punishment." He flipped me over on my belly. Without warning he slapped my butt. "Say thank you" he said. "What the fuck no" I said. He gave me another slap "say thank you" he said with a demanding voice. I decided to just go along with it. "Thank you daddy" I said. He then inserted something in my ass...anal beads.

(Oh shit I'm too innocent for this)

He flipped me over again and started to thrust into me. "Daddy" I moaned. "Don't stop" he started to thrust faster and deeper. "OH DADDY RIGHT THERE" he gripped on to my hips tightly sure to leave a bruise but I didn't care. He continued pounding on my g-spot. I felt heat coiling in my stomach. "Daddy I'm close." I said closing my eyes. "Look at me and say my name" he said. I opened my eyes and screamed "YUGYEOM" as I came. He continued to thrust into me trying to reach his own high. I was shaking from all the over-stimulation. A few minutes later I felt his hot seeds inside me. He then pulled out the anal beads. "Aren't you gonna untie me?" I asked. "Nope I want you like this for round 2 and 3 and 4..." he said with a sly grin. "What the fuck I'm not gonna be walking for days" I said. "Uhhh..." he run out of the room and I heard boxes being moved. That boy is crazy, but I love him.

What the fuck did I just right I feel bad cause this was short well my brain is... you don't want to know. Because I didn't give your Wednesday smut I'm gonna post a Mark one tonight. Tell me what you think and private message me any requests byeeee my unnies.