BamBam-Your Mine

Requested by @MarkBamOppa
Imagine yourself as Britney.

Britney's POV
"Mark~Oppa, buy some food" I said in my cutest voice. "Okay" Mark said. He got some ramen but he only got 1 pack. "Oppa where's my ramen?" I said confused. "Hm, you said to buy food but give you food so this is mine" He said while running away. Hehe he made a bad choice I will get food one way or the other. I started running my fastest and charged after him. He was already done eating. I jumped on him and we both fell to the ground. I took his wallet and ran away. "Thank you Mark~Oppa" I said in a petty voice. I ran to the store and bought me and Mark some ice cream and ramen. I went back and gave him his wallet. "Aish you little kid." I pouted and gave him some ice cream. He smiled and kissed my forehead. This is pretty normal because everyone does it when I see GOT7. "MARKKK LETS GO TI THE MALLLL" I found this kpop store and it was lit. "Kyahhhh OPPA I'm you." I said putting a Mark poster over my face. "Ani I'm so much more handsome." He said. "Aish I'm hungry." I said "WHAT?? YOU JUST ATE FOOD" he said what a face I could not explain. "It's not my fault" I said. "Okay I'll get you some food...if you do some ageyo." "Ugh finne...Mark~oppa I'm hungry pretty please buy me some food." I said pouting. "So cute!! Kaja" Mark put his arm over my shoulder and we walked to the food court. I saw BamBam! "OPPA OVER HERE." Oh fudge I forgot. Fans came running to BamBam. "RUNNN" "nah I got this." "OMO ITS BTS" Half the fans came running to the right. "AHHHHHH ITS BLACKPINK WITH BTS" I screamed. Only a few fans were left so we all ran out the door. "Bye Mark~Oppa YOU STILL OWE ME FOOD THO" I said smiling. "Uh huh sure" he said chuckling. I got into the car with BamBam. "Aye BamBam you don't have your license. I'm gonna drive." I got in the drivers seat. "You always hang out with Mark Hyung" "cause I love him" "WHAT" "as a friend jeez" "Aish just you watch." He said with a smirk. "Stop it boiiiiii" he didn't talk for the rest of the ride. We got home and I gave him a back hug."what's wrong?" He just walked to the bed while I hugged him. I plopped down. "I'm so tired." BamBam crawled on top of me. I looked at his brown eyes. They suddenly got darker. He placed a rough kiss on my lips without warning. He immediately shoved his tongue in my mouth. "Britney. you. are. all. mine." He said. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Already grinding my womanhood on his member. He let out a groan as I went faster. He grabbed my hips and slid down my panties. He unzipped my dress and pulled it over my arms. He then unclipped my bra leaving me completely bare with him fully clothed. I tugged at his shirt indicting I wantedit off. He finally took it off as I traced my fingers along his (1 pack) abs. He slipped down his pants. I stroked his clothed member. He closed his eyes and groaned. He grabbed my wrists and put them over my head. "You better be quiet" he said with a dominant voice. He sucked my breast and twirled his finger on the other. I bit my lip keeping my voice quiet. He gave me wet kisses down my stomach and on my inner thigh and didn't touch the place where I needed him most. I groaned annoyed getting more aroused by the second. He noticed and gave me a slow kitty lick. I couldn't help it and let out a big moan out of pleasure and pain. He nipped my clit. "OH MY GOD IM GONNA KILL YOU" I said out of reflex. "Hm" he said smirking. "That motherfucking bitch ass whore, god dang" I mumbled under my breath. He sucked on my clit. I bit my lip and closed my eyes.

(And eyes and ears and mouth and nose BamBam needs to fuck this girl)

He inserted his tongue in my womanhood and lapped all my juices up. I couldn't take it anymore. I stopped resisting it and let out a string of moans. All he did was go faster. I was about to cum and clenched around him. He stopped and pulled out. He took his boxers off and let his dick spring free

(Mnbcmambcjdmamamansjcnsgfncnskxn bogo sipda)

"Please oppa" I said. "Please what?" He said. "Please daddy fuck me" I said.

(THE CRINGE THE CRINGE OKAY OKAY ILL STOP NO DONT HURT ME ILL STOP I SWEARRRE AHHHHHHHHH)

"Hmh maybe you have to do something for daddy first." He pulled me off the bed as he sat at the edge. I looked at his cock with a thin line of precum dripping. I licked my lips then pressed my thumb on his tip. He groaned immediately. I sucked my thumb and swirled my tongue on the tip. He was lowly moaning and I was getter even more wet. I licked his tip to his base and back. He moaned louder and I kept repeating this motion. I got bored wanting him to moan my name. I suddenly took him whole. I hollowed my cheeks around him and deep-throated him and swallowing him. "Britney fuck" I went faster wanting to pleasure him more. He started to thrust into my mouth meeting mine. "BamBam" I moaned wanting him inside me so badly. He moaned from the vibrations. He pulled out and brought me on his lap. He plunged deep inside me and started thrusting right away. My juices were dripping down my thighs. "Daddy faster" I moaned. He went faster and flipped me on the bed. I moaned as he thrusted deeper inside me. "DADDY" I screamed. He went harder and grunted with each thrust. I clenched around him and he moaned. I continued clenching and I finally came. He continued thrusting trying to meet his high I rolled my hips into his trying to help him. He pulled out and cummed on me as a little bit was on his lower stomach. I cleaned the cum off with 2 fingers and sucked it clean not forgetting to lick the bit on his stomach. His dick was semi hard again.
I smirked. This was gonna be a long night.

GUYS LONGEST SMUT YET I THINK THIS MIGHT BE A GOOD AMOUNT SO YEAH. I think I am going to start a fanfic soon I did one before but it failed so I'm going to try again. Bye my Luvies