Mark-Girls

Dedicated to kfuentes696     Ayo HAHAHAHAHA THIS WILL BE AMAZING. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Y/N POV
"EVERY LADY WANTS A PIECE OF ME"  Mark said. I cringed.

"Dude chill out." I said as I turned my attention back to my phone. That's Mark. He's a crazy guy. He's also full of himself. We get it he's hot and all but look past that he is just a guy with a huge ego.

"Baby come on you can't say you don't find me hot." He winked. I sighed.

"You're good looking. But you should go look at Yugyeom. He's cute and...he's not a cocky fuck." I whispered the last part. "OH! I ALSO FORGOT AN IMPORTANT THING. He's not short." I laughed.

He rolled his eyes. "Just you wait Y/N, I can get you moaning for dick in days." He smirked.

"Really? I'd like to see you try." I turned on my heel and walked out of the room.

The next day~

Mark walked up to me when I was getting my books out of my locker. "Hey sweetie." He greeted me.

"What do you want," I smiled. I actually wanted to talk to him.

"I want you." He bit his lip. Never mind.

"I want you...to leave." I giggled.

"Leave hickeys on that pretty neck? Me too." Of course he would find a way to make it sexual.

"Come on...we all know if you ever managed to get us to fuck, I would dom you." I snickered at his face.

"Like you could. I'd make you beg for me on your knees." He said lowly.

"I think that's the only attractive thing you've ever said to me." I raised my eyebrow. "I might even kiss you if you buy me dinner tonight."

"Deal." He said almost immediately.

I had to laugh. "Don't think it's for you. I just want free food." His gaze darkened.

"We'll see. I'll pick you up. Give me your address." He said.

"No thanks I don't want you stalking me at night. I'll just be in the classroom." I said.

"Fine. I'll just stay with you than." Mark frowned.

"Okay. whatever you want." I nodded. The bell rang. We didn't have the same first period class so we went our separate ways. The day went by so slow as I was bored the entire day.

"Y/N, lets go out now." Mark whined.

"Okay, remember you're paying." I furrowed my eyebrows. He just rolled his eyes and nodded.

We went to get some tteokbokki.

(I feel like a major koreaboo saying that wtf)

"This tastes good. I think it's because it's free." My smile beamed as I ate the spicy rice cakes.

"I think it's because the person across from you is gonna be real tasty tonight." Mark grinned.

"Ah and here I was thinking about going out more often with you." Mark actually wasn't as bad as I thought. He's just so set on fucking me. It's a little funny.

After finishing our food, we were walking to the bus stop. "Hey..I have a question." I mumbled.

"Yeah what's up?" Mark replied.

I gave my phone to him. "Number." I said quickly.

"Cute, does Y/N want my number? She's too shy to ask, isn't she." He teased.