Just a question

Should I do a fan fic I really want to but I'm not sure if you would read it. Don't worry my Jimin smut is almost done it will be out tonight hopefully. Some will be based around GOT7 and some will be based on BTS but the other group will be side characters. Here are my ideas for a fan fic if you don't want me to make one just comment on no.

No

Do you think it's real
Lee Min-Hee is the most popular girl in school she's the queenka. Boys want to date her and girls want to be her. She's beautiful, smart, has a great voice and is actually nice. Her only flaw is seducing boys and breaking their hearts she has done to every boy that tried to do something with her there is only one boy left...Jungkook.

All a lie
Choi Hyan-Ah was a intelligent girl. When one day Yugyeom her crush sense 4th grade asked her to be his fake "girlfriend" Hell goes down.

Me or him.
Park Shin-Hye is just a nerd. She is very beautiful but no one sees that not even her, only her mom can see her true beauty. She has a big problem her too crushes are fighting over her. Jimin and Youngjae. They are very different but are the same. Who will she pick in the end?

I have 100 days left.
Sarah a normal girl from America not too popular, but not too quiet. She is half Burmese half Thai. She is visiting her aunt in Korea for the school year.
She made a vow not to get too attached to any boy. She broke that promise the first week of school when she saw BamBam.

Just my muse
A girl named Kim Shin-Hee saw a boy playing piano. From that day she would go to the music room everyday and draw sketches of him, the boy Min Yoongi.

Just comment on witch one or two you want most and the highest will get picked I might do the second highest after I progress on the first one. Well I got to get to writing byee.