Yugyeom-Choked

Dedicated to rosebudded
Your name is Kapri in this smut. Sorry for the late release!!! Love you so much. Forgive me?

Kapri's POV
My boyfriend yugyeom and I were watching tv on the couch. All of his members were over and eating everything in our house. "KAPRI-AH JACKSON ATE ALL YOUR DORITOS" bambam screamed. "MY DORITOS" I screamed. Doritos were my favorite food ever. Don't judge me.

Me and BamBam were talking and arguing over who was the cutest member in Stray kids. "FELIX IS THE CUTEST MEMBER" I screamed. "NO WAY ITS CHAN" BamBam screamed back. We kept arguing. "Let's settle this. Maknae I.N" I said solving everything. "Okay." "NOT" he screamed. I playfully hit his back. "How could you." He said laughing. He lightly pretended to choke me.

Yugyeom came over and pulled me out of BamBams arms. He had a red face and scrunched up eyebrows. He dragged me over to the bedroom. He threw me on the bed. "What" I asked oblivious to his anger.

"I'll tell you what. You and BamBam can basically go fuck." He said.

"Damn I don't like him like that. And don't scream the guys will hear you." I said.

"They won't be hearing me scream but they will be hearing you." He smirked.

"Woah woah woahhh calm down you horny boy." I said.

"But I gotta punish my baby girl" he said with a daring look on his face. He pulled his shirt off. Looking down at me. He swooped down, biting my neck. He pulled my shirt off roughly. Kissing my stomach, he pulled down my shorts and panties in one go, leaving me in just a bra.

I moaned softly, as he slowly circled my clit. He started to quickly rub my clit hard. Making me scream from the sudden movement. He slowed down again. "Please I need more." I whined.

"Oh did you forget. You don't get what you want. I do." He said aggressively. I stared at him, biting my lips. He unclasped my bra, immediately attacking my chest. I moaned out of pleasure and pain. He flipped my over. He smacked my ass. Rubbing his hands on my back, he leaned over me. I could feel his member through the shorts and boxers.

He took off his shorts. He grinded on me. I could feel myself getting wetter. His boner getting bigger by the second. I rubbed my ass on him a little harder, making us both moan out. He finally took off his boxers. His skin on mine. I turned around. He was between my legs. I spread my legs far apart to give him more space. "Give it to me as hard as you want." I said breathlessly.

He swiftly entered me not wasting a minute. He gripped his hands around my neck, choking me softly. "I choke you better than BamBam does. I fuck you better than he does." He said, roughly slamming into me.

"Me...and...Bam...don't even....fuckkkkk" I moaned, as he thrusted deeper in me. He gave me a smirk and  moved faster.  His grip on my neck becoming tighter.

"I can't hear you. You aren't speaking loud enough" he said, staring me down.

"AH YUGYEOM" I screamed as he slammed into me harder.

"CAN YOU GUYS KEEP IT DOWN BEFORE I COME IN THERE AND SMACK YUGYEOMS ASS." Jackson screamed from outside of the door. I started burning up.

(FIREEEEE FIREEEEEEEEEEE - BTS)

We just kept silent. He continued thrusting into me rougher. I took his hands and made him choke me harder. "Ahhh" i moaned, the choking holding them back a little.

I could feel my climax approaching. "AHH YUGYEOM IM GONNA COME" I screamed as his thrusts became quicker.

"Come for me baby." He said with a low voice. His thrusts became more irregular, indicating he was close too. I panted heavily as I screamed his name. I came all over him. He came right after. All our juices coming out of me.

He plopped down next to me. "I told you I could choke you better than BamBam." He said, looking at the marks he left.

We heard the door opening. Yugyeom quickly covered me with a blanket, as Jackson came in. Jackson dragged Yugyeom outside. All I heard was some loud smacks and screams from Yugyeom. "Poor boy" I said, before drifting to sleep.

GUYS IM BACKKK. I didn't tell you guys I was showing on a hiatus, but I did. It was for a month but now I'm back. Whoever is still here for me. I praise you. I love you guys. Thank you. This was really short but I hope you liked it!!! And I was wondering if you guys would be interested in me doing a Q/A. If you guys are just drop down some questions here!!! BYEEEEEE.