Youngjae-Beautiful

IM SO SORRY I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE REQUEST. Dedicated to steve2411

Y/N POV
"Ahhh London is so nice." I said holding Youngjae's hand. We got married 2 weeks ago and I've always wanted to visit London. We decided to go to London for our honeymoon, and it was amazing.

We took a stroll through the lovers arch. (Actual place I looked it up😁) It was beautiful and secluded. Not many people were around us. I took the chance to quickly kiss Youngjae on the cheek.

He smiled. "What was that for" he said swiping his hand through his hair.

"I just felt like it" I giggled. I rested my head on his shoulder. I took in our scenery, holding on to Youngjae tight.

We arrived at our hotel late at night. "Mmm I'm so tired." I groaned as I walked into the room. I changed quickly. I washed off my makeup feeling wide awake again. "Ahh Youngjae Saranghae." I said, walking out of the bathroom smiling.

"Nado saranghae" he said, laughing. I hugged him. I pulled him to the bed. I put my arms and legs around him cuddling him tight. "Are you tired?" He asked me.

"No" I said shifting around. I sighed. "How many kids did you want again" I asked randomly like always.

"Why do you ask so suddenly? 4 I guess, 2 girls 2 boys." He said flushed.

"Really I want 3, 2 girls 1 boy. But I could do with 4 it's one more reason to go through the conceiving process " I winked. I smiled bright.

"Yah you pervert" he said, blushing.

"Whyyy" I said. I clinged on to him.

"Do you want a baby now?" He said.

"Hmm why not" I giggled. I tugged on his T-Shirt. "Take it off oppa" I said. He smiled. I pulled it over his head.

(Sigh this could have been some cute fluff but I'm sarah and I'm here to make awkward smut.)

"Do you want to make a baby already." He smirked. I said nothing and pulled off my top. I took off my shorts leaving me in panties. He pulled off his shorts leaving him in only boxers.

I kissed him, the temperature getting higher. Our bodies against each other. I wrapped my arm around his neck, and pulled him close. "Shall we?" I whispered hotly in his ear.

I grabbed his member. And rubbed him through his boxers. Low moans escaping his beautiful lips. I slipped his boxers down to his ankles. I traced his v-line.

I licked his tip. I pressed my tongue flat on his slit. He bucked his hips. He pulled me away.

(WAIT DO YALL DO CHOKING I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT KINKS DO YALL HAVE. I GOT A MOMMY KINK OH MY GODDD. OH AND DIRTY TALKK I LOVE DIRTY TALK. Why the hell is this my life. I'm 10 years old almost 11 and this is what I do in life. Please bless me...please.)

He kissed me deeply. Pulling me up to the bed. He grazed my body with his hands. Grabbing my breasts. He groped them.

I moaned softly. He put my nipples between his fingers, twisting them. I mewled. He pulled away from the kiss, only a little space between our lips. He moved his hand down my stomach. He touched my clothed pussy.

He rubbed me through the soft cloth. I moaned loudly getting frustrating friction. He moved his fingers to my clit. Circling around it. I squirmed, as I moaned.

He pulled my panties off. My womanhood wet for him. "Ahh so wet already?" He said, sliding his fingers up and down my folds.

"A-A-Ah O-Oppa" I moaned, grabbing the bedsheets tight. I moved my hips against his fingers.

He dipped his finger inside my womanhood. I moaned through my bit lips. He pumped it in and out, at a slow pace making me frustrated.

"Faster! please." I begged. He went at the same pace and slipped another finger in. He pumped them slowly and deep. The pleasure giving me pain.

He went faster. He curled his fingers inside me. I groaned loudly. He scissored me. I pulled my legs all the back. He got a deeper angle, hitting my g-spot.

He continued hitting that spot, without stopping. I started to clench around him, feeling my high coming. "I'm going to cum." I moaned. Youngjae suddenly pulled out his fingers.

He soon replaced it with his rock solid member. He pounded into me, hurting my thighs when he smacked them as his thrusted. We both screamed and moaned.

I wrapped my legs around his neck. I'm a flexible position.

(Someone said that they want meh to put positions almost humanly impossible so yeahh.)

He continued to push into me, both of us moaning loudly. I screamed his name over and over. My legs shaking from all this blissful pleasure.

I cummed all over my thighs. Juices squirted out everywhere. Cum all over the hotel's bedsheets. Youngjae continued to thrust, harder, faster, and irregular. With a few more thrusts he came in me. His seeds over flowing.

The room smelled like sweat. We both panted hard as Youngjae plopped next to me in the bed. "Well I'm pregnant" I said, smiling.

"I know." Youngjae said, smiling back. We cuddled. Throwing off the blanket as our own heat was hot enough.

Suddenly. The janitor walked in. "Oh shit I thought this room was empty." He said. Youngjae covered my naked body.

"Ummm CAN YOU GET OUT." I screamed.

OKAYYYY KILLL ME NOW. This took so fucking long to get to you guys and I have no excuse. It's really hard for me to write right now. I need more specific plots. SOO PLEASE REQUEST I BEG YOU. This was short I know. Again how long do you want my smuts to be? This smut was about 900 words not including the authors notes and stuff. So yeah I love you guys! BYE ( '∀`)