JB-All Night (P2)

MAKE SURE TO READ PART 1 Guys, nothing, but smut here because there was the beginning of smut in part 1. This is just the continuation and end. Unless I make so much smut there is a part 3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you never know

Y/N POV
"You can't be serious!" I said, thinking about him fucking me all night.

"I'm more serious then ever." He said, grabbing my waist. I looked over at the time. Our digital clock striking 1:17 AM.  

"Night is over...its morning now..." I said trying to show an emotionless face.

"Okay let me reword myself I'm gonna fuck you till the sun is up." He said getting out his toys.

"Hah like you have the energy to do that" I said smirking.

"Oh really." He had a devilish grin on his face as he got hand cuffs, a gag, a butt plug, a vibrator, and a dildo. "It's gonna be a long night baby girl." He said, spreading my legs wide. He grabbed the pink vibrator and put it on my clit. He put it on a low setting. The vibrations not being that hard but because of how sensitive I was, I moaned loudly.

I bucked my hips due to the sensitivity. "Daddy, please." I whimpered. I saw his dick harden. "We just did-hmm" I got cut off with a ball gag.

"You begged me to and you wanted me to make you sore till next will...and that's what I'm gonna do." He said. He put the vibrator on the highest setting. My loud moans were still audible even with the ball gag. "Wow must feel good huh." He smirked.

I think I could feel the bed get wet. I was dripping with anticipation. I looked over at him. I scanned his body. Beautiful jawline. Broad shoulders. Skinny waist and lightly defined abs. His deep cut V-line. AND HOLY MOLY THAT 9 INCH DICK.

(What am I even doing in life)

I ran my hands down his body. Stroking his member. He took the ball gag out. "I want you in me daddy" I pleaded. I pushed my hips up to get more of the vibrator. He groaned as I clenched his dick. He put the vibrator on the bed. He got a butt plug and stuck it up my ass. A pink tail.

"Turn around baby." He said. I did what he said. "A cute pink tail for a cute girl." He said squeezing my ass in the process. "I want to put my cock in this tight hole of yours." He said slapping my ass. We've never done anal before. I didn't feel any pain as he did play around here before. He got the vibrator and stuck it up my pussy.

"U-ugh daddy, more please." I said. He put it on it's highest setting. I moaned loudly. "DADDY" I screamed his name over and over. He pulled the butt plug. He harshly put it back in. He did this over and over. Taking the butt plug and forcefully putting it in. I was filled with ecstasy. He continued to thrust it in and out, using his other hand to thrust the vibrator. "D-Daddy...I'm going to cum." I said, moaning loud.

"Baby girl cum for me." He said, thrusting it in faster. I let out a high scream as I came.

I was panting heavily. The adrenaline rush that went through my veins was calmed down. He pulled out the butt plug and vibrator a little too quickly. "Hmh" I gasped. I turned around looking at him.

He had a grin on his face. His member was hard and throbbing. He pushed me flat on the bed. He put his tongue flat on my clit. I moaned loudly becoming wetter already. Going down and up my folds, making weird squashing noises come out. "I'm just cleaning you up." He said, sending vibrations through my body. I shivered and softly moaned.