Books II

Last night was awful. After that lady went off on us & Lili had a huge anxiety attack I had spent the whole night with her calming her down. I felt so bad that she had to continue filming while she was so upset but she was such a trooper. Afterwards I refused to leave her side. I waited for her while she changed & then drove us home. We laid in her bed & watched Shameless for awhile. She was very quiet & I didn't push her to talk. For the first episode she laid beside me & held my hand, she wasn't ready to be touched yet. But, by the second episode she had rolled over & laid her head on my chest. I rubbed her back & played with her hair until she fell asleep. Once she did I pursued my plan. I grabbed her phone & went into her Amazon app. She had 9 books in her book wishlist. I quickly added them to the cart in my app & ordered them for her. I also made sure to get the over night shipping so they would arrive for her the next day. After that I turned off my phone & went to sleep.
••••
The next day I was hanging out with Lili in her trailer when the books came.
"Lill something came in the mail for you." Rosa said as her came in with a box.
"That's weird I didn't order anything." She said looking at me.
"What did you do?"
"Nothing, Babe. Just open the box."
She did and immediately started crying.
"Stop! Cole! You didn't have to do this!" She said dropping the box & coming to hug me. By now Madelaine & Camila were already taking snapchats & adding the scene to their Instagram stories.
"I just wanted to make you feel better, Peaches."
"Consider it done!"