Shower

Pre dating Sprousehart
«
"No way. That's not possible."
"Oh but it is." I️ countered to Cole. Her, Cole, & I️ we're all currently sitting at their kitchen table. I️ was staying with them for a few days in between shooting for Riverdale.
"There is no way you can read in the shower." He said.
"Oh but I️ can & I️ do. Debby has seen it. Sometimes she comes in to grab my book for me so I️ don't have to get in and out."
"I'd love to see that, Reinhart." He said with a smirk.
"Fine then." I️ said & got up.
They had the most awkward shower I️ swear. It had a solid non see through door that was short enough for your head & feet to be seen while you were showering. So I️ grabbed my book & went in.
I️ had my favorite jazzier music on in the background. It was honestly one of my favorite ways to relax. I️ was used to doing this here by now.
A few pages & one song later I️ heard a knock on the door.
"Come in." I️ said.
"Wow. So it is possible. I️ should've known you would be the one to find a way. I️ swear you really can take a book anywhere can't you." He said. He was in the doorway with his arms crossed looking at me. I️ could hardly see him with my glasses fogging up so bad.
"Don't take this the wrong way. I'm not trying to be prev-ish. But this is just too perfect. Would you be okay if I️ got my camera? All photos would be 100% decent I️ promise."
I️ was taken aback.
"Uh yeah sure."
He was back in what seemed like seconds.
He came closer to the shower & with every step he took my heart raced even more.
He took a few shots & then lowered his camera.
His eyes never left me.
"Nice music choice by the way."
"Thanks." Our eye contacted hadn't dropped. Only separated by the fog on my glasses.
"Do you want me to take your book now? That's why I️ came in the first place."
"Yeah sure thanks."
He took my book & gave me a nod as he walked out. I️ finished showering & hopped out. I️ wrapped myself in a towel & checked my phone. I️ had a text. From Cole.
"Nice butt by the way." I️ was shocked. I️ sat on the toilet seat.
"Gee thanks." I️ responded with.
"It's pretty perfect but still nice & sweet."
"Just like a peach."
Popped up on my screen. Both from him. I️ was blushing so hard but hoped I️ could just play it off that it was from the heat of the water.
I️ put my clothes on & left the small bathroom.
"Hey, Peaches." Cole said as I️ walked back into the kitchen.
...