Scene

It was probably the hardest scene I️ had ever filmed.
"Just act like Lili just broke up with you. " KJ said as I️ sat on the trailer steps. I️ looked up at him & I️ guess he got the message.
"Whoa sorry too far I️ guess."
"Yeah maybe just a little."
"Hey Moley, I️ called Lil. She said she'll be up soon." Mad said after she skipped over to the trailer. Lili was off today & boy did she need it after all the dark scenes she herself had been filming. It was hard but, she was so amazing. I️ has been there for the filming when I️ could. They usually ended in us both crying & holding each other.
"Thank you, Mads."
« «
"Hey Goob!" I️ heard from behind me & felt arms wrap around me.
"Thank God you're here." I️ said & relaxed into her.
She put her head on the back of my shoulder.
"You're doing absolutely amazing, babe. I'm right here. I'll be here. I'm not going anywhere."
« «
"I'm here to tell you to leave Betty alone." KJ said in his best actor voice.
I️ looked behind him for a split second & saw my Peaches standing right there.
"I️ love you." She mouthed.
I️ looked back up at KJ & proceeded to act as if my heart had just been ripped out. Even though it was thriving with a love I️ didn't know it could handle.
When the scene was over I️ ran to her as fast as I️ could. I️ swept her up in my arms.
"I️ love you more than anything, Peaches."
"I️ love you too, Goob."