Jacket

Another request. I'll learn how to tag you guys one day.
Thanks a million.
-Nah

It was the comic con after party. It was awesome. But, it was cold. I was in a sleeveless white dress. Apparently i made my misery noticeable. I felt a jacket being placed on my shoulders.
"Put it on." Cole, my secret boyfriend, said. It was his suit coat that he was telling me to put on.
"But, you'll get cold." I responded. He was only in a tank top now.
"But you're more important." He said looking at me with that look he always gives me. My knees literally went weak.
"Babe the press is here. They'll know."
"Maybe it's time for them to know. We don't have to come right out & say it. I just talked to Maddie. She brought a friend who writes for People. She said they could write an article about it. It's a safe option. I'm ready if you are."
He had been the one who wanted to keep our relationship a secret. His last relationship ended terribly & was still in the public eye from time to time. When he told me his thoughts on the matter he also told me that I was different from all the other girls he's dated & he wanted to make sure nothing like that happened with me. Its safe to say I swooned. I could tell something was different now.
"Babe this could be our chance. It's totally safe. She said we could even choose what she writes."
"You're sure about this?" I asked. He pulled on the jacket, pulling me to him.
"Positive."
"Well then lets give them something to write about." I said as I crashed my lips on to his.
"Perfect. Now let's go see how she feels about using the word 'canoodling'."