Chapter 2 - Dance Class

Stella's P.O.V.

"Lia, I'm hungryyyyy! " I exclaim as she just keeps on trying to perfect her 'Ollie' "YESS!!!" Louisa shouts in my face as she made me watch her 'skateboarding lessons' "Buy me some food" I made it sound so b*tchy so we can finally eat lunch "No! We're going to order by ourselves." Louisa acted like a child. It made me giggle so much "Next!" The girl who's giving the food politely says. "I would like 2 burgers, 1 large fries, 1 chocolate milkshake, and a caramel sundae."(This canteen is like KFC, so yah) "Your ordering all that?!" Louisa half-whispers "That's what happens when you keep me waiting" "Haha. You also need some fats there" She says while pointing to my stomach "Shut up." "I'll have 1 cheeseburger, 1 small fries, and 1 caramel frappe" I stood beside her in shock. "What?" She says as were heading to our usual table "Your just eating that?!" "Yah. I realized that I'm now fat so, I'm having a diet" I laugh as she rolls her eyes "Your not even fat" "Yes I am" "I'm just skinny and your healthy, so you think your fat, but your not really fat" She isn't even close to fat. She has a petite body. Oh well, maybe somethings bothering her again "Ha.Ha" "Shut up. Let's just eat" I say as I hungrily shove the burger into my mouth "Haha! You should look at your face. It's priceless" "I don't care what people say. I'm my own kind." I teasingly told her "Chill! Let's just eat now"

•••••

Louis' P.O.V.

"Maybe all her friends have told her don't get closet he'll just break your heart." I confidently sing because if we wouldn't do our best today, Paul would extend our rehearsing time. "Very Good!" Paul shouts into the microphone and various "Whoo!" filled the room. We dress up then we hurriedly went to our tour bus. "Can we play 'Last First Kiss' like that? Because it's actually amazing" Liam asks "Yeah!" Me, being me. "Before, in one of our concerts, one girl-" Suddenly, I was cut off by Niall's fart. "Oh My God! Who's farted?!" "Niall! Niall!" Various "Niall's" are now heard. "You know, when it gets really smelly, Niall doesn't admit it" Liam blurts out "Hey! Who's the first to admit their farts? First, you should be proud of a smell like that" Niall shyly blurts out. "Hahahahahaha!" We all laughed in comparison

•••••

Louisa's P.O.V.

It's now dance class. This is my favorite one. Except for arts and science. "Find a partner now!" Mr. Funk happily tells us to. I wonder what made him happy today. Oh well, maybe he had something he likes most. "Oh. I forgot! I will be assining your partners!" He happily says while everyone frozen in their places "I'll post the list here" He says as he points his hand to the medium-sized bulletin board. Everyone made their way into the crowd. "Louisa Hall and Luke Hemmings" oh my god!!! I look over to Stella and she mouths an 'Congratulations' I mouth her a 'Thank You' back. "Now, hold hands with your partners!" Luke did as coach said. He quickly grabbed my hand and we both had that shade of crimson red creep out of our cheeks "Boys, hold your partner's waist" Mr. Funk instructs strictly. As told, Luke holds my waist and I have a feeling that I will faint at any moment right now. Like, seriously. The one and only LUKE HEMMINGS is now holding my waist with one hand and the other on my hand "Follow" Mr. Funk says as he teaches us how to do that 'social dancing' thing. So, basically, some of us falls over there, over here. But, MAGICALLY, Luke and I didn't fall over so all the others shouted "The winner, Luke and Louisa!" okay, now I'm totally blushing and he is still holding my hand ohmergerd! "So, let's meet up tomorrow again okay?" Mr. Funk says happily while sweating. As I was about to exit the room, Stella aproached me "Hey girl!!! You da one!!!" "Haha! Shut up. Your voice is so loud. Maybe he can hear you" "Hell naw. He just left with his friends and, btw, one of his friends, Ashton, asked me if he could have your number. He said Luke asked him to do it" Are you serious?! "Liar." I roll my eyes at her "No I'm not lying! I got proof!" "Show me." "Here" she says while handing me her iPhone gesturing me to press play. She's telling the truth. Oh. My. God. Ashton really asked for my number bc Luke asked him to. Or maybe he was just making excuses for getting my number "Then why did you give my number?" Ha! I just sassed her "Because.... umm..... Because I want to" "Ha! Dumb excuse little girl" "Shush"

A/N

I'm guessing I should change the title from "Long Lost Brother" to "Long Lost Sister" bc Louisa is the long lost sibling, not Louis. So stupid enough of me though. Anyways, please enjoy reading and sorry for the 'short' update. The next chapter shall be updated... tomorrow? I'll try ma best to update tomorrow. Please vote or comment. Thankyou! :*

Love lots xx