Chapter 18 - New Life

Ashton's p.o.v.**

After all that I've seen, I wanted to fly away or something. It just hurts me to see Louisa hurt. I know how it feels like to be brokenhearted. My first girlfriend. The first 'love of my life'. I was too scared to love. She promised me that she'll teach me how to love. But she just broke that promise and stabbed my heart a million times. I was heartbroken. After all that 'tragedy', no one came to comfort me. Not even my parents. No one cared anymore. Not a single person cared for me anymore. My whole life changed when I met the lads, and Louisa. The lads are really great friends. They lit up my whole world. Sounds cheesy, but they did. And once Louisa entered my life, every part of my life has been great. She is my life saver. My SUPERHERO. She is the most perfect girl that I've met my entire life. She has the perfect dirty blonde hair, pink, strawberry plumped lips, rosy cheeks, blue-green eyes, and a perfect tanned skin. As you know, there's no perfect human being but to me, she's perfectly perfect.

I didn't know I kind of, spazzed out until I felt cold tears streaming down my shirt. "Louisa. Shhhh. It'll be alright" I cup her face into my large hands and kissed the tip of her forehead. "It wont be alright! Everything has gone all wrong!" She protests. I stare into her eyes. They were blue-green and all of a sudden, they turned into dark green. Her once rosy cheeks, now all gone. She looked up at me with hope in her eyes. "Shh. It'll be alright baby girl" She nuzzles her face into my chest. What were those 'hope in her eyes' thing. Oh! She doesn't have a place to stay. Her mother, her father, all out there in Canada. "A-a-ashton?" She hiccups. "Yeah?" I cup her face into my large hands. I stroke her hair to calm her down. "Where do I stay now?" She quietly said. Where is she going to stay?!

She'll probably deny my request of going back to our flat because of the whole sad thing. "Umm. Sorry but, I actuallt don't know" I need to protect her. She's been there for me all of the time. THrough my ups and downs. I need to pay her back. Then, all of a sudden, my phone went off. I look at the caller I.D. and it says "Niall the Irish Leprachaun" with a picture of Niall's large face. Uh-huh! I got an idea. What if I can let Niall and the rest of the boys to take care of Louisa. Like they'll be her older brother. It sounds weird. I answer the call.

(Conversation through phone) *Ni- Niall. Ash- Ashton*

Ash: Hey Irish. Waddup?

Ni: Nothing. Just rang to see if you guys are fine.

Ash: Well, actually, things are going worse for US.

Ni: What?! What do you mean 'US'?

Ash: I mean.- Oh. Right. I forgot to tell you that Louisa and Luke broke up.

Ni: Oh My God. That is Bullshivic! You mean the girl he loved very much?

Ash: Ye. How did you know? You haven't even met her.

Ni: Well, Duh! Instagram.

Ash: Oh. Hey. Could you please do me a favor?

Ni: Yeah. Sure. Just for my fave aussie lad.

Ash: Could you guys keep Louisa? She has nowwhere to stay. Her parents are in Canada. She'll insist on going back with me to our flat. I really dont know where she'll stay. Please keep her?

Ni: Wait. Did you just say LOUISA?

Ash: Ye. Why? What's wrong?

Ni: Nothing. Is she "LOUISA HALL?"

Ash: Umm. Yeah? Tell me what's going on.

Ni: Oh My God. Harry would be so happy. It's just that, he likes her.

Ash: Wtf?! Harry likes HER?

Ni: Yep. He bumped into her several times and completely fell in love with her.

Ash: Oh My. I'll talk to her about living with you guys'. And talk to the lads 'bout her if they'll agree.

Ni: Kay. I'll talk to them right now. Bye

Ash: Bye

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey. You ready?" I talked to Louisa about it and she is completely scared. We got through it and now, she's leaving to go see the boys. She's nervous. "Um. I guess?" I stiffle a laugh and open the  door for her. The trip was pretty long. And before we knew it, the car was jolted to a stop. We got out and I payed the taxi driver. I rang the doorebell and I could feel Louisa squeezing my hand like there's no tomorrow. "Shh. It'll be alright" She nodded. Before she could say something, the door swung open and there, standing right infront of us is a cheeky Niall.