Chapter 22

•Luke's p.o.v.•

I wonder what happened to Louisa. Is she alright? Is she fine? Is she homeless? Is she lonely? Is she still alive? Is she abused? A lot of questions are going through my mind. I wonder if she still cares about me. Well, she probably doesn't care about me anymore since I cheated on her with her 'so called best friend' which is now pregnant.

Stella got pregnant last December, and her due date of giving birth is on August 4. That's right, on Louisa's birthday. I'm such a bad ex-boyfriend. 'Wanna know why I dated Louisa? I dated her because when I first saw her, she was the prettiest girl I've ever met. This is the revolution of our love story.: I fell in love, dated her, saw her friend (Stella), fell in love with her friend, cheated on Louisa, dated her friend, asked her friend to marry me, and got her friend pregnant. Whew. Nice.

The other lads are still mad at me for cheating on Louisa. Specially Ashton. We have cancelled some of our tours because of Ashton's "depression" and Calum and Mikey saying that we can't do tours right now because of our "fight." I still got feelings for Louisa though, but not as much as I love Stella.

My thoughts were interrupted when Stella's phone rings. "Who is that babe?" I ask just focusing on the road going to the hospital. "No one, just the doctor's secretary." She shrugs.

•Niall's p.o.v.•
So, Louisa has just moved in our house yesterday, and she immediately likes Zayn. Wow. I was expecting her to like Harry, because seriously, who DOES NOT LOVE THE HARRY STYLES. Well, I don't think that she likes Zayn as a crush, but like, as a best friend or something. She should think of him that way because I would not want innocent little Louisa, she's not little though, to fall inlove with bad boy Zayn. Call me jealous, but I would not want them to be together.

Zayn is currently tickling Louisa on the floor, and Harry is just all "Ehem" and his face is bright red. Everyone looks up at him and he blushes. Even though his cheeks are bright red, you could still see the pinkish color on his cheeks.

"Um, excuse me, you're kind of... kind of blocking the way," Harry says shyly. Zayn gives up on tickling Louisa and finally stands up. Zayn lends Nathalie a hand and Nathalie willingly accepts it. They both go out of Harry's way and laughs at the same time. I can't believe the fact that just yesterday, Nathalie was kind of a stranger to us, and then just the next day, they are becoming like what you call best friends. I'm not jealous you know.

•Zayn's p.o.v.•

Harry is kind of acting strange today. I personally know that Harry is a loud person, and he does not get jealous or get red every time. He acted strange since Louisa moved in. Maybe he likes Louisa, or maybe he does not like her. But I think he really does like her.

I help Louisa get up and step aside because Harry said that we were blocking his way. Louisa and I are like best friends now. I don't exactly know how we became best friends, it just sort of happened. Like, bang! I don't have feelings for Louisa though. I like her, but like, like as a friend.

This morning, we kind of woke her up. Not intentionally though. It's Harry's fault that he stole Niall's last piece of cookie, then Niall started screaming. What a nice way to start a new day. Louisa started screaming too, and kind of "scolded" us. When I explained to her, she said that she likes me and not the other lads. I kind of felt touched. We did not even talk yesterday, she just said that she likes me. I won't say that she has a crush on me because, seriously, how could you like a person you just met? Well, maybe Harry does. I remember one time, Harry met this girl in one of the bathrooms on the airport. He said it was "love at first sight."

•••••••

Hey hey hey hey. I'm so so sorry this chapter sucks. I read this whole "book" and it kind of confuses me too. Like, when Johanna told Louis that his sister is with Mr. and Mrs. Hall, then the next next next next next chapter, Louis saw the Hall family then saw their "daughter" but did not realize that she may be his sister because Johanna told him already. I want to re-write this book so much or just make a new one. Ugh. Do you want me to re-write? Bc I have lots of things going on my mind rn. And I also have another story in mind.

Love you's 💕