Chapter 21 - Tickle

•Louisa's p.o.v.•

I woke up to a strange noise. I heard someone screaming inside this house. It's strange because I never heard someone scream this loud in a manly voice. It just makes me think that they are gay.

"Ugh." That person hasn't stopped screaming since awhile ago. I walk my way towards the bathroom, I looked at my horrible hair and combed it. I washed my face and dried it with a small towel. I brush my teeth for about two minutes. Yes. I brush for two minutes because I care for my teeth.

I walk towards the kitchen where the loud screaming of a man, or should I say guy, is coming from. If he won't stop screaming, then I'll scream at his face. When I reached the kitchen, I saw an angry, terrified Niall, a scared Harry, a comfortable Zayn, a laughing Louis, and a concerned Liam. "What the heck is going on?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs so they could hear me.

Finally, Niall stopped screaming. His face turning red when he saw me. "Harry ate Niall's last piece of Cookie. It's his mother's homemade one's. Which are really good" Zayn said whilst laughing at the end of his sentence. "So, just because of that?!" I can't believe it! These people are like, 18, 19, and 20, and they would just scream like a little girl who's candy got stolen.

"Yeah. You should get used to it" Louis said in a fit of laughters. I swear, he can't get over about what happened 2 minutes ago. "I'm sorry for screaming that loud. Plus, it was Harry's fault he ate my mom's homemade cookies." Niall apologized. His cheeks turning red. "Seriously, Harry?" I turned to him, my back facing Liam.

"It was so good! I can't help it." He said, plastering a smirk on his face whilst blushing. The boys give him a weird look which made it so awkward especially when I don't know what they are talking about. I have only been here for a day and these boys are actually fine about it. It's so not a big deal for them. And, they actually find it cute. Which made me so irritated.

"You guys act like a little 4 year old girl." I said. Looking at each one of them. "Except for Zayn." I pointed at him. Which made both of us chuckle. "Yay. She likes me." Zayn cheered, waving his hands up and down mid-air. "Yeah." I stuck my toungu out at them. "Hey! What about us?" Niall pointed his finger at them. "Uh, let me think about it. No!" I shouted at the last word which made Zayn laugh. Everyone looked at Harry, which made me curious, so I looked at him also.

Harry looked like an angry tomato. I swear, he looked cute. His eyebrows knitted together, his face turned red, and... You know, it just looks cute. There was an awkward moment starting right now. I cam feel tension between the six of us. That's when Niall's stomach growled and stopped the awkward moment that is happening right now.

I stiffle out a laugh and said, "Hey. I'm hungry and I know your hungry too, why don't we go at some place where they serve breakfast?" Everyone nodded in agreement and headed towards everyone's bedroom. I headed towards mine, and towards the bathroom. I stripped from my dirty clothes and stepped in the shower. I made sure that the heater is on because it calms my nerves. After I finished showering, I wrapped myself in my towel and headed towards my closet. I pulled out some high waisted denim shorts, a faded white shirt with a floral pattern, and some underwear.

I put my underwear on, then my shirt, and lastly, my shorts. I tuck my shirt in and putted on my white doc marten boots. I blow dried my hair and curled it with big locks on the end, putted on some mascara, blush-on, and my favorite MAC lipstick. Lastly, I sprayed on my new perfume "You & I" by those boys. It was given to me by Ashton since my "That Moment" perfume is starting to finish. I love the smell of my new perfume. It was so perfect. And their commercial about "You & I", was so hilarious. Like, being thieves, stumbling in mid-air, and failing miserably. I was laughing my head off. I checked the mirror and decided to put on my flower crown which Ashton also gave me. He said it was like the one that Harry has. I don't care, it's pretty awesome. It matches my shirt.

I un-plugged my iPhone 5s from the charger and placed it in my pocket. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen, sitting down at the chair beside Zayn, waiting for Harry to be finished. Everyone seems to be busy on their phones except me and Zayn. So, I tickled him and he started laughing and flailing. He tickled me back and I fell on my chair, my butt landing on the ground. I was too busy focusing on my butt, I hadn't noticed that Zayn has already hovered me. He started tickling me and I can't escape because of his weight on my body.

"Ehem." We all turned around to see Harry.

A/N

So, this is kinda long for me. And, you deserve this update because I haven't updated for ages. Some of you might be confused, but Harry is 18 here, Zayn, Niall, and Liam are 19, and Louis is 20 years old. Please answer this question : Do you like me to write more and more in Louisa's p.o.v.? Or also the other's p.o.v.? Thank you for reading Little Tommo! Ily all. 💕

-Janmay