Chapter 13 - "Louisa Hall"

Harry's P.O.V.

I have a small hangover today. I still can't get over about what happened yesterday. I.bumped.her.again. "I'm Louisa Hall" those words kept playing on my head. "Louisa Hall" I kept murmuring. I smile to myself as she told me her name. "I'm Louisa Hall" I try to mimick her sweet angel voice but, I fail. I have a deep rough voice. Ugh! I hate the lads for destroying that precious moment. I was starting a conversation then they were like "Time to go home!" Ugh! I hope I can still meet her. I just want to live here and go find her. Maybe she's a directioner? Maybe she's gonna be watching.

My thoughts of her watching us doing a concert just makes me smile. I can't help but feel those butterflies yesterday. I just love the feeling of me and her, together. "Louisa Hall" I murmur as I look in my feet. God, I have big feet and these big hands.

"Goodmorning Harold!" Liam and the lads said as they flash me a cheeky smile. I return them a fake smile and a "Morning". I feel totally grumpy.

I walk towards the kitchen and stack 2 pancakes in my plate. I'm not really hungry today. I just don't feel like eating. But if I don't eat, the boys will ask me a million questions about me not eating today.

•••••

After we finished eating, we decided to watch a movie at the mall. (I dunno any malls at Canada so just 'insert your mall' :D)

"I don't wanna go" I whine

"You have to. Simon said so. After watching a movie, we have to do a meet and greet at the Aeropostale shop" Daddy Direction reminds. *Mental Facepalm*

"Finee. What are we supposed to wear?" I hate it that they need to be the one who needs to choose our clothes -.-

"SIMPLE CLOTHES!" Louis shouts from the other room. I walk up to my room and head towards my bathroom door.

•••••

I was wearing SIMPLE CLOTHES. A white shirt, black skinny jeans, brown 'boots' and a grey beanie. As usual.

__________________________________A/N

Sorry for this crappy chapter. I'm just tireddddd. And also, sorry for the long waitt. ✌