Chapter 6 - Colleague

Louisa's P.O.V.

My eyes flutter open as Stella shouts "ONE DIRECTION ARE ALMOST COMING HEREEEE!!!!!!!!" out of nowhere.

"What the ef are you shouting about?" I ask her

"OhMyGiee! One Direction are almost coming for their concert hereee" She says in happiness

I stood there in shock. "Oh.My.Gosh." were the words that left my mouth

"Uhm, you okay there bae?" Stella stood there and looked at me as if I'm dying

"Yessss!!!! Superrrr!!!!!!!! That means AVRIL LAVIGNE IS ALSO COMINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!" I shout as if it's the end of the world

"Ahhhhhhh!" We both squeal in happiness

"Li, I'll just head to the kitchen and make us breakfast. That's the least I can do"

"Ok. But, you don't need to make breakfast. We could just order from McDonalds or wherever" I say while rolling my eyes

"Nahh. I also want to let you taste the food that I make" She says with a wink

"Haha. Sure. I'll just go do my routine and I'll head to the kitchen"

"Mkay." I dunno why she keeps on saying 'Mkay'

•••••

I walk out of the bathroom wearing those girly boxers. (I know your asking 'Why boxers' its bc I hate wearing those sweatpants and I'm not in the mood for onsies so yaahh.) and a t-shirt which says 'Beauty Queen' in bold and there's always that galaxy thing. I head out to the kitchen to hear Stella singing.

"Stella, is that you?! You have a wonderful voice! You should have been the 'Solo Female' for our competition" I say in shock

"Thanks. I don't really sing tho" She's blushing.

"Mmmmm. I can smell Pancakes, Eggs, Bacons, syrup, butter, and... HOT CHOCOLATEEEEE!!!!!!! I love you so much El!!!!!!!!!!" I squeal in happiness as I saw that she made me hot chocolate with whipped cream on top. She litterally knows me.

"Awww. I love you too! Lets eatt!" Stella is still the old her. Always hungry.

•••••

After we finished eating, we washed the dishes and cups and head towards the living room. I opened the T.V. and turned the channel to Nickelodeon as the show is Spongebob. We both love Spongebob because it is so hilarious for no reason. Their dumb, but it's a nice show.

"Ahhh! Spongebobbbb!" Stella squeals as she loves Spongbob. She scrolls through her phone and I know that she's looking at Twitter for the moment then her eyes went big

"Turn it on E news!" She sarcastically shouts.

I do what she says and when I switched it, I saw Avril Lavigne with One Direction. Wtf?!

"We are deciding to have a concert together because we keep on arguing about the dates and we just decided to have that concert together" 1D and Avril Lavigne said

"What?!" We both say as Stella looks happy and I, the opposite.

Louis' P.O.V.

We just finished our interview on E news and I just knew that we are doing this together with Avril Lavigne. I felt happy.

"Louis, is your long lost sister hot?" I sent Harry a glare as he asks me that question

"I don't even know everything about her. Not even her name, how she looks, where she lives, everything!" I say as I try to calm myself down

"Ohh."

"My mum wouldn't tell me" I say

"It's December 20'th. We better pack our things now because our flight starts later" Liam reminds us.

•••••

We bid our 'good-byes' to our families and a tear escapes from our eyes because no Christmas with family again.

We enter the private plane and head to our seats. Good thing the seats are 5 in a row (Idk if there are but, yahh) I am at the last seat, the one with the window, Harry next to me, next to Harry is Liam, next to Liam is Zayn, then lastly, Niall. He said he always like that spot because the person sitting there is gonna be the first to have food.

"I wonder where my sister is" I ask Harry

"Maybe you'll find her somewhere"

"Yeah. I have that hope. I wonder what does she look like. Maybe she looks like me? I just want to know her and hug her. You know that feeling mate?"

"Yep" He said popping the 'p'

"How are you and Eleanor?" Harry asks

"We're fine. What about you Styles? Haven't got any princess yet?" I really don't know why he doesn't have any girlfriend yet. I mean, he's the most liked one in One Direction, but he's the only one whose not taken.

"Nahh. I'm hoping. But, fate has it's way" Harry says.

A/N

Sorry if there are always an authors note at the end. And, sorry for short update. I'm sooo sleepy. But I promise to update... tomorrow? Got a new dog named "Pizza" I love him so much. Sorry for that ^. Just want to share ;)

Love lots xx