Chapter 8

I felt so humilated and so excused just standing there in shock. Trey was just standing there shocked and not able to keep his eyes off my chest. Which was even more embarrasing. I quickly snapped out of it and covered myself up and pushed him out of my doorway and made sure the door was closed and secure. I felt so embarrased Oh My gosh, how ever was I going to face him now after this.

"Ari?" I heard a knock on the door distracting my head. I cleared my throat and got up "Yeah?" I said trying my best not to cry. "I'm sorry..." was all he could say in a whispered tone. I felt a tear slid down my cheek. I opened the door not knowing what to say or expect, but there I saw Trey with his head in his hands looking like he seriously regretted what he just saw. He quickly got up to his feet to by at eye level with me when he spoke. "Look I don't know what to say but.." I interupted "Looks it's okay, just forget it ever happened alright?" I grimaced. He thought about it for a moment but nodded in agreement. I smiled fakingly and walked to the balcony. I really loved this place, it was a place where I could just think.

I took in the cool night mint air against my skin and sat down just looking up at the beautiful sky. I felt two arms rap around me and turned to my right. "Ari is it okay if I sit here with you?" I was in no position to argue so I just nodded in agreement. I slowly leant my head against his shoulder and he was shocked but let me in. I closed my eyes and felt a bit cold. He noticed and rapped an arm tighter around me, making me feel even warmer with his touch. I smiled at this moment, I just didn't want it to end.

"So..." Trey finally said breaking the silence. "As beautiful as this is, you look a bit tiered lets get you inside" I nodded but I felt so tiered my legs had fallen a sleep. He laughed and without me agreeing to it he picked me up bridal style and carried me inside. I didn't want him to let me go because I felt so safe in his arms but I hated when he finally lyed me down onto my bed. Then I closed my eyes smiling and felt him kiss my cheek goodnight. "Sweet dreams beautiful" he whispered and pulled my duvet on me and left.

A few hours later it was 3am but I could swear I could hear something in my room moving. I opened my eyes and got up to investiage. I saw a dark figure near the door soon coming closer, I turned on my lamp to see what it was. I sighed in relief realising it was just Trey. "Trey what the fuck is wrong with you it's 3 am?" I snapped. "I know but I -_- I can't sleep" he shrugged his shoulders. Aw poor thing, I rolled my eyes and opened up my duvet. "Get in" I wined. He smiled and jumped into bed beside me. I turned to my side and switched the light off. I felt Trey's bare skin against mine, I had no idea he was shirtless. This made me kind of nervous, especially when he rapped his arm around my waist. But I wasn't complaining I loved every second of it. I smiled and cuddled upto him closer and felt my eyes slowly drift shut...