Chapter 5

As the weeks went by Summer had finally arrived. Over the weeks me and Trey had really bonded as friends. We sat next to eachother everyday at lunch, everyone almost thought we were a couple, which I didn't mind being said.  Alot of girls didn't like and a lot of guys didn't like him, we were kind of outsiders to the cliques you could say, but we were both cool with that. As I walked out the school gates to the parking lot to where Trey was leaning up against the hood of his car. He looked so hot, fresh and clean cut. With his smooth black and and almost all black outfit, his sleek skinny jeans and red hightops he looked oh so go. I hopped into his car and so did he. 

"So on the first day of summer what shall we do today mes ami?" he asked in a really bad french accent. I laughed a little and said "Hmm how about we head to Subway and after that we can get started on our lists?" I suggest. "Sounds good to me lets go". We drove all the way to subways drive thru and bought are Italian BMTs and cokes and ate them on the way back to my house. You know what I just realised, in all the weeks we've hanged out I've never been invited to his house. I mean he'd always come over to mine since my mum was barely home. But never have I once seen his yard like ever. This kinda bugged me, I mean what did he have to hide? I shaked it off still slurping my coke and leaving my bag on the floor. We both sat on the living room floor and rested for a while. Until he decided to lie his head down onto my lap, his hair tickled my thighs a bit since I was just wearing shorts.

He closed his eyes for a minute and sighed sounding so relaxed and relieved school was over. Well for 3 months anyway. "So when she would get started on our lists Ari" he said will his eyes still close. "Um I don't know why not today, infact we can start off with the first thing on them both. So you eating your bug and we can hit the store later for my ice-cream" I proposed. "Hey who said I'm going first?" he said finally opening his eyes. I laughed "Since I have a back yard fulled with creepy crawlys and we'd have to walk all the way to the store to collect the ice-cream" he moaned sounding fustrated. "Unless pretty boys way to chicken" I said tickling his cheek. He slapped my hand off "Hey who you calling chicken sister, and that's Mr Pretty Boy to you Ari" he pointed. I laughed sarcasticly and rolled my eyes "Whatever lets get started shall we?" I said leaning him to the garden.

This was going to be way too good, seeing the fool swallow a bug would be priceless. I looked around till I found the big old log and lifted that up, patting the dirt off my hands. I saw all the filthy bugs lying beneath. Trey finally stood behind me, looking like he regreted what he wrote on that list. "Now which one would you like Trey, Mr hairy centipede, slimmy worms, crunchy maggots or my favourite the rickety catipilar" I said sounding way to satisfied at the thought of him having to chow down one of these things. He winced taking a good look at all the bugs. Until he decided to pick one up. Ah the Rickety Catipilar, he held it inbetween his fingers and looked at it in disgust for a few moments. "Well comon Trey, we don't have all day. Chop Chop" I said clapping my hands. 

Oh this would be great caught on camera, I quickly got out my phone and hit the record button as he hovered the bug above his lips. Then he finally dropped it into his mouth and made the most funniest screw face try to eat it. He dropped his knees to the floor and held his neck trying not to gag. I let out a burst of laugther seeing his reaction and so proud I actually got it all on this phone. He looked like a dog screaming at how nasty it tasted. If only I had an imagination that big.

I finally decided to help the boy up and help him regain his balance. Then he realised I had a phone in my hand regaining his posture. "You little" and before he could say anything more I ran back into the house as fast as I can away from what he was going to do. Laughing on the day I ran up to my room, I quickly hid the phone in a place he would never find. Then suddenly I could hear his footsteps drawing near so I quickly closed the door and pushed it hard with all my might. But it was no use, Trey burst it open tackling me to the floor. He looked so pissed at me, how I'd got it all on film. I laughed at how funny this all was. But then I realised he was just hovering above me. His angered face turned into a breathless look I just didn't want to resist. But I couldn't let him do anything to me after those lips just ate that bug. I quickly got him off me and picked myself up fixing my top and hair. He got off the floor too and still looked a bit dazed. He coughed clearing his thraot "So ugh now for your task Ari". Oh great....

REQUEST THE NEXT CHAPTER BELOW :)