Chapter 10

It's finally dismissal time. Chara was already outside by the entrance of the school, waiting for me patiently.

You know what, fuck being patient. We're getting Frisk to finally confess to Sans, ain't worth doing shit.

"What's taking you so long?" Chara questioned, peeking through the huge doorway.

"Nothing, what got you excited today?" I asked back as I ran beside Chara. "...Nothing," Chara answered, smirking. "Right."

Suddenly, Chara grunted and complained about me being slow. "Come on! We have to hurry!" 

Why does everybody have to be in a rush today?

"Okay?"

Chara began to drag me near the school entrance and ordered me to sit on a bench.

*

"Psst...! Hey Undyne!" I called out to Undyne who was hidden behind the bush with Alphys, Papyrus, and Metatton in an attempt to not be seen by a myriad of students passing by, especially Frisk.

The gang set their eyes on me and grinned. I gradually walked to the gang and tried not to sound loud as we discourse our plan.

"GREETINGS, HUMAN!" The tall skeleton greets.

"Greetings, Papyrus!" I beamed at the lanky skeleton. "So, you got the arrangement ready?" Undyne questioned.

"Yep."

"Chara, darling, this plan can't fail," Metatton told as he patted my back.

"Yeah, you guys called Sans yet?"

"We got it all ready," Undyne responded and she gave Alphys a quick peck on the cheek, which made Alphys look like a tomato. Metatton must have fast as fuck reflexes because he was actually able to take a photo of them in seconds.

"Psh! Continue that session in your bed but not today."

"Aaaand we got the flowers ready~" Metatton sang in a sing-song voice.

I gawked at the red, crimsoned flowers. "Thank you, Metatton!" I grinned as I hugged him. He suddenly hugged me back as if I was a pillow.

"SANS IS HERE! SANS IS HERE!" Papyrus whisper-shouted which caught our attention and caused Metatton to drop me.

"Ow..." I grunted, rubbing my butt.

They panicked but managed to calm down anyways.

"Anyway, I gotta go!" I signaled, discerning that I have to do my duty as I ran off to Frisk.

"Hey! I'm back!" I yelled, Frisk turned her head to me and smiled.

"Are those flowers on your back?" Frisk asked, pointing the flowers on my back.

"Yeah," I responded as I revealed to her the red-flowered petals.

"What are those for...?"

I nonchalantly looked behind me, Sans began to walk near the school entrance. I didn't answer the question.

"Just hold the flowers and follow me." I grabbed Frisk's hand and dragged her near Sans, she didn't notice that Sans was here until she noticed and asked, "Holy- ...Sans was here the whole time?"

"Yeah, now... You have to confess your love to him." I whispered.

Frisk's body tensed up, a crimson blush spread over her cheeks. "W-what? I-its too early-! I can't do this y-yet!"

"Just hold this flower and go to him, tell him how you feel, okay?"

"N-no! He's going to reject me!"

"Ugh! Damnit, just go-!" I used my hands to force Frisk to turn her back at me and pushed her towards Sans. I didn't really mean to push her, I was just worried that this chance will fail.

*Frisk's POV*

Chara suddenly pushed me towards Sans... It got his attention.

My heart raced, I felt nervous, I couldn't focus, the whole world stopped. I can hear the whole gang's squeal. I knew it, they were stalking us.

"hey, kid, what's up?"

"N-nothing much."

"...undyne told me that you wanted to tell me somethin' important."

"Oh y-yeah! So..."

"go on, i'm all ears."

"So um, ever since I met you, I had this weird f-feeling towards you, I tried to d-deny this f-feeling, but it w-was hard. I-I... I just w-wanted to g-get this off my ch-chest. S-Sans... I-I l-like you." I looked at the floor, not daring to look up at him. Nervousness taking over my body, I felt Sans move slightly.

"...oh my god, that was adorable." Sans laughed, and covered his face. "W-what?"

"i'm sorry, kid, but you looked so cute."

"You already said that yesterday." I scoffed, trying to gain confidence. I also tried to cover my blushing face with my hair but failed anyway.

"heh, c'mere, pal." Sans raised his arms towards me, motioning for me to hug him. I shyly walked towards him and hugged him. He slowly hugged back, I flinched at first but got used anyway.

His left hand was across my waist, while the other was at the back of my head. He pulled me closer and said, "i like ya too, frisk. I like ya." I could feel the heat rising through my face as I buried my face in his chest.

"Oooohh YEAH! Frans is sailing for the first time!" I looked behind me and saw that the gang was squealing, and taking pictures of us.

"Congratulations, Frisk and Sans, is now officially together~!" Metatton declaired.

"Yeahhh!" Everyone agreed, balled up their fists and raised it at the air.

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU BROTHER AND HUMAN!" Papyrus said, as he hugged us both.

"heh..."

*Chara's POV*

"Hey Ton-ton, you took a picture of them?" I asked Metatton, who was scrolling through his brand new phone.

"Of course, darling~!"

"Great, can I see it?"

"Ohoho, of course." Metatton then showed a picture of Frisk and Sans.

"Perfect, I'm going to show this to the whole world~!" Metatton squealed.