|| Wonder ||

The sunrays peeked through the window, every birds' lovely chirp filled the room. Frisk watched (laying beside Sans) Sans sleep peacefully as he stirred and wrapped his arms around her's.

Frisk squirmed beside him as she struggled carefully not to wake him. But the more she struggled, the more his hug became tight. Frisk gave in and decided to wake him up, "Sans, Sans, wake up."

"five more years," Sans groaned as Frisk shook him.

"Saaaaans, just let me go and I'll let you sleep." Frisk whined, not being able to move when his hug tightens.

Frisk thought of a unique, a very unique idea that will surely make Sans get up from his comfortable position.

Frisk tried her best to sound like a baby and shook him. "Daddy, daddy! Wake up, please!"

(Ugh, I'm so cringey, wtf. Hate me.)

Sans' eysockets open instantly as he looked around. Frisk snickered at his reaction as Sans groaned, "frisk, i love you a million times, but don't try that prank ever again."

"Alright, fine."

Sans stared at her bump as he shifted closer to her. "damn, babies grows to fast."

"how long is--?"

"Around 3 months, I guess."

Sans kissed her baby bump as Frisk blushed red.

"i wonder if it's a boy or a girl."

"What do we name them?"

"hm, franchesca for a girl?"

Frisk wondered, nodding afterwards, "You're good at names."

"Hm, but what if it's a boy?"

Sans scratched his nape, he smiled and shrugged, making Frisk wonder. "Do skeletons have tongue?" She asked out loud.

Sans looked at her in disbelief before shrugging, "I dunno, magic?"

"Wait, wha-? You have one?"

"pretty much," Sans nodded as he opened his mouth, there goes a blue, squishy, glowing tongue.

"Wha-? That's... that's kinda cool."

"want to taste it?" Sans asked, holding back his laughter. Frisk stood up agressively and left the room.

"Not in a million times!" A voice yelled, muffled, Sans bursted out in a howling laughter, wiping his tears away.

"c'mon, shortcake, i was just jokin'."

"No!" A muffled voice whined.

- / / -

"Wow~! Congrats, Frisk darling. I never knew skeletons had d-mff!" Chara quickly covered Metatton's metal mouth and hissed.

"Idiot, not the 'd' you were talking about- it's by their souls."

"Ohoho, I was just kidding, darling~! No need to be serious."

"Can you guys stop?" Undyne joined, irritated, "We just came here and you're starting a fight."

"Right, sorry."

"Hey guys! What brings you all here?" Frisk greeted, smiling.

"Oh, Frisk! We heard that you're pregnant, is that true?!" Undyne smiled as she pointed towards Frisk's stomach.

Frisk's face heated up, "O-oh, yeah... I am."

Alphys squealed, "Oh m-my gosh, I-I can't w-w-wait!"