Chapter 12

"Baby, kiss?" Sans asked, nuzzling his nasal bone against the soft skin of the brunette's neck who was currently straddling his lap. He had his skeletal arms wrapped around the brunette's small figure, trapping her in his large figure.

"No."

"Kiss me."

"...No."

"Please..." Sans begged. Frisk giggled at Sans' attempt at pouting but was still hesitant to peck his teeth. She never saw this side of Sans so immediately, she thought it was adorable.

...She was nervous...? No, they were already together or maybe because she hadn't had her first kiss yet—

"C'mon..."

"Um... Okay...?" Frisk spoke, her tone was quite questioning. Soon after, she brought her face close to his that she could feel his warm breath against her lips. The skeleton closed his eyesockets, looking completely fine, while on the other hand, Frisk's face was burning at every step they move, she was shaking. Frisk's face got closer and closer, until-

She covered Sans' face, she couldn't kiss him, she doesn't know why.

"C'mon, Frisk." Sans pleased as Frisk struggled away from Sans' grip, but failed.

"I-I can't." Frisk admitted, moving her hands away from Sans' face.

Sans' eyesockets narrowed at her, he finally cupped Frisk's cheeks and smashed his teeth against her lips gently, as Frisk's face gets hotter and hotter. They stayed like that, for what seemed like forever.

When Sans pulled away, he winked at a blushing Frisk. Sans chuckled at Frisk's reaction, as he hugged Frisk.

Frisk hugged back, smiling, but on the inside, she was screaming internally. It wasn't that bad for a first timer.

"kiss me." Sans commanded once again.

This time, Frisk smiled and giggled. "Kiss me and I'll kiss you back."