Chapter Eleven: To Get Love Back

"I can't believe it. Celeste is off of the case." Daniel says in disbelief as he lays on his chair, as the chair starts to ride off by a tad bit. Daniel's arms in a position with them wide open. His face shows a different expression on his face, a expression of disbelief and shock. The expression you would rarely see on his face.

Ryies turns to face Daniel, with an expression that was quite different compared to Daniel's. Ryies shows a look of disappointment and relief. Ryies shows a side small smile and shrugs at Daniel, he starts making his way towards him.

"Yeah I know. She was really into this case. And plus doesn't she always get Dylan's cases?" Ryies asked as he puts his hands down on the table next to where Daniel is sitting. Daniel agrees with a nod.

"Yep, now she's off of the case." Daniel says as he pulls off a disappointing look, you can see the sadness in his eyes. Ryies looks up at him and pats him on the back, giving him some comfort.

"Don't worry Potter. She'll be fine." Ryies says as he smiles. Daniel smiles weakly as he starts to roll his chair towards the printer.

Ryies turns around to face the new guy Newman that was put on Celeste's case. Ryies smiles as he walks over towards him.

"So, Newman right?" Ask Ryies as Newman nods. Ryies smiles as he pulls his hand out. "I'm Detective Ryies." He greets as Newman stares at the hand and turns around and continues on reading. Ryies stands there looking dumbfounded. "Wow, very friendly." Ryies mumbles as he turns around and starts walking away.

He walks over towards Daniel as he sits down next to him. He turns over to face him.

"You know, I might've never thought I would say this but... I actually miss Celeste." Ryies says as Daniel smirks.

"Because she would actually talk to you?" Daniel smirks as Ryies looks at him as he rolls his eyes and scoffs.

"Well, you're talking to me Potter. But it's just weird." Ryies says as Daniel nods.

"I'm feeling you right now." Daniel says as Ryies smirks. Daniel then stops what he's doing and gasp. Ryies turns to face him with a worried look.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked as Daniel turns to face him, his smile is at war to ear, his eyes beamed in delight.

"You like Celeste don't you?" Daniel ask with delight and playful way.

"Yeah I do like her, she's alright." Ryies says as Daniel looks at him confused as he shakes his head.

"No, that's not what I meant. I meant you like like Celeste." Daniel corrects him as Ryies raises a brow.

"No I don't." Ryies says as Daniel starts wiggling his eyebrows up and down. "Tell me a reason that got you thinking this young Harry." Ryies asked as Daniel smiles.

"You both tease each other-"

"No. She teases me." Ryies corrected.

"But you let her do it." Daniel points out as Ryies weakly nods. "The way you both look at each other full of-"

"Hate and rage? That's just her not me. She clearly doesn't like me, so I can't date her." Ryies says as Daniel frowns but then smiles brightly.

"So you're saying if she didn't hate you you would date her?" Daniel ask as Ryies raises a brow.

"No. I still wouldn't date her. She's not my type." Daniel frowns but keeps pushing.

"Then what is your type?" Daniel ask as he raises his eyebrows up and down. Ryies shrugs.