DROP DEAD REALITY PART 2 ANNOUNCEMENT

So the next book for Drop Dead Reality is called Critical Sanity, and yes it's about the Mad Hatter and the girl, but there is a bigger problem ahead, which includes the mystery of Melanie Reed's disappearance. There will be new characters and the identity of the girl! So the main characters include...

. Celeste Bennett
. Daniel Short
. Felicity Dawson
. Dylan Martinez
. Melanie Reed
. Jerome Valeska
. Jack Reed
. Mad Hatter/Jervis Tetch
. Girl (in the corner)

So Jack won't be in it as much so he's not much of a main, that's the same with Dylan kind of? But they are in the book and do make a appearance! The book is focused on Celeste, Daniel, Melanie and Felicity!

So there's two (kinda three?) problems at once but the main one will be the Mad Hatter one first then the other one!

And New Ones!!!!!!
Spoiler for the new characters!
Bonnie & Clyde
Detective. Vanessa Paige
Detective. Jason Paige
Ryder Hayes
Dr. Thomas Lowell
Reporter. Bianca Brooks
And possibly more (when I finish the book)

Sorry about White Rabbit/ Chelsea White who will not be in this story, she would be mentioned (maybe) but she will not make an appearance in the book. But that's okay, you'll forgive me for...

A NEW CHARACTER FROM DC COMICS, I won't say their (spoiler if I say their gender) name yet but hopefully/maybe soon!

When will the book be published?
When Insane Reality and (maybe) another book after those and then I'll publish it! But I'm very excited for this, especially for a new villain! Oops, lol!

Yes I have written the first chapter! But I can't show you until Insane Reality is almost finished (which it kinda is) but then I might, I might publish it. It depends on if you want a NEW book with Jack's backstory or Critical Sanity first. I'll show you what the cover looks like

 I'll show you what the cover looks like

YEAH!!!!!!!