Chapter Twenty: The Truth About Jack

Celeste couldn't believe what she is seeing. Jack Reed was Jonathan Ryies the whole time, this broke Celeste's heart. Someone who she trusted was a criminal this whole time, and not only that but he was trying to kill her this whole time!

Jack gets up holding his arm, chuckling as he does. He spits out blood from his mouth and smirks over at Celeste. "What's wrong Celeste? Surprised to see me?" Jack says in amusement as Celeste tries to hold in her tears.

She runs up to him and slaps him hard in the face, but he only laughed.

"How could you have done this too me? I trusted you! I told you what had happen to me and I never told anyone only you! We had sex with each other, what the actual fuck!" Celeste says as Jack shrugs.

"Well, I had to earn your trust so you could trust me, it was easy with Potter but you. Haha, you had trust issues, all because of Dylan. And that was a lovely backstory I'll admit, better than mine.  But that whole sex thing, that was a mistake." Jack says as Celeste frowns, she was in pain and rage. She couldn't believe herself. "But hey, a lot of women fall for me. It's apart of my charm." Jack says as Celeste slaps him again.

"You're an asshole." Celeste says as Jack pouts but smirks.

"That's not what you called me last night." Jack says as Celeste kicks him in his crotch. Jack groans and heaves. "God, seriously." Jack says as Celeste grabs him by the collar and pushes him against the wall roughly. Jack grunts but laughs it off. "You're very kinky you know that." Jack says as Celeste smirks as she raises her knee. Jack's eyes widen. "Please don't I need that." Jack pleads as Celeste lowers her knee back down.

"Tell me what you're doing here, now!" Celeste demands as Jack smirks, but seeing the anger in Celeste has he decides to shut his smartass mouth.

"Okay, I'll tell you. But in return you have to help me." Jack says as Celeste scoffs at him.

"Help you? No Jack." Celeste says as Jack smirks.

"Okay then I'll be on my way now thanks." Jack says as he grabs her hands but she pushes him back again.

"Fine, but I wanna know why you're here. And I want the truth Jack no lies." Celeste says as Jack nods. "Or I'll take you to GCDP lockup. And say goodbye to your help."

"Okay, can you unhand me now?" Jack asked as she lets go of him. He sighs as he adjust his jacket. "Fine I'll tell you, from the very beginning."

"I don't need to know from where you were born." Celeste says as Jack rolls his eyes at her.

Flash-Back

It all starts in Gotham City, Jack was walking home from a job that he had to do in Central City. His hands shoved into his pocket, his hood over his head to protect him from the rain heavily falling on him.

He opens the apartment door, and locks it behind him.

"Hey Ryan I'm..." Jack turns around to see it's very dark. Jack frowns as he hums. "Ryan must be still working?" Jack asked as he turns on the light but it didn't turn on, Jack flicks it on and off a couple of times. "Weird." Jack says as he looks over towards the kitchen.

Jack pulls out his phone, and he sees the time two am. "Odd." He then flicks up to the main menu and clicks on his flashlight. His eyes widen in shock, the place has been torn into pieces. "RYAN?!" Jack yells as he runs towards the kitchen but he didn't see her, he starts to panic, fear rushes through him. "RYAN!" He yells out her name and ran straight towards their bedroom, everywhere he went she wasn't there.

"Dammit Ryan!"  He curses as he grabs his phone and starts to call her. "Please answer me." He begged. And to his hope there was a ring, he heard her cell and rushes towards the sound. He opens the closet door. "RYAN?!" He begged but he didn't see her, he sees her phone buzzing as it says his name on it. He picks up the phone and frowns, he throws her phone at the wall in anger, he screams as he couldn't be strong anymore.