Chapter Eighteen: Drunken Misery

The bright sunlight coming from the window wakes Celeste up, hearing the sounds of the traffic wakes her. She moans as she rolls over to the other side, trying to ignore them altogether. The sudden realisation hits her, she doesn't remember going home last night. Her eyes immediately widen in fear as she jolts out of the bed. Her clothes are all on the floor. A confusing look shows upon her.

"The hell did I do last night?" Celeste asked as she then turns over but to hear moaning

"The hell did I do last night?" Celeste asked as she then turns over but to hear moaning.  She turns to face the moaning sound, she lifts the covers up to face Jonathan. Celeste's eyes widen in shock and fear. Her heart just dropped, she had a one night stand with Detective Jonathan Ryies. And she felt dirty.

Celeste didn't know what to do, she just froze. But she couldn't help but to see how adorable he is whilst he's sleeping. His blond hair scatted all over his face and some even sticking up. His soft snores made her heart melt. The way the blanket is covering his built body made her blush. She gently moves the hair away from his face, bad idea he woke up.

"Huh, Celeste? What are you doing here?" Jonathan asked as he stats rubbing his eyes, Celeste blushes.

"Good question." She says as Jonathan frowns.

"I think we had..." Jonathan stops mid sentence as Celeste looks at him in confusion.

"I know but, what's wrong?" Celeste asked as she gently touches his jaw, as he deeply sighs. He looks like as if he made a huge mistake, and has a puppy dog face on.

"It's nothing, would you like some coffee or tea?" Jonathan asked as he looks at her sweetly Celeste smiles sweetly.

"Coffee please."

~*~*~

Celeste walks into the precinct as she opens the door and smiles dreamily.  She walks over towards her desk and places her coffee down and sighs.

Daniel peeks over at her, hearing her sigh like that obviously caught his attention. He smirks as he drags his chair towards her, resting an elbow on her table. Curious as he could be, he wanted to know.

"Someone obviously woke up on the bright side of the bed. Even after a party with detective Ryies last night." Daniel says as a mischievous smile reaches to his lips. Celeste frowns and takes a sip out of her coffee.

"Until you came along and ruined my mood." Celeste says as Daniel rolls his eyes.

"So did you and Ryies?" Daniel asked with a smug smirk on his lips, Celeste frowns.

"Did absolutely nothing? Yes we did." Celeste smirks as Daniel frowns.

"Seriously." Daniel asked as Celeste shrugs and smirks.

"Yep."

Daniel sits down in his chair thinking of what to say. "Speaking of Ryies, where is he?" Daniel asked as Celeste shrugs.