1.1

Mikeys p.o.v
It might look like me and the boys are always forgiving after an argument but this time nobody's getting forgiven.
"Why would you do that"I screamed at Andy.
"I wasn't the one that started it ask Rye"he said whilst putting his ear buds back in.My anger was building up to the max rapidly and I needed to find Rye.Why would he do that to me?Did they know?
*1 hour later*
I was sat editing on my bunk when Rye came in.
"Why would you do that?"I screamed as he backed away into the tiny kitchen.
"What have I done now" he shouted back
"Yesterday .Wrecking mine and Gabbi's conversation. It was a private conversation,you had no right to join" My anger was at the max and I was on the verge of punching him
"Like I said yesterday nothing's private when you share a joint account with 5 guys. Someone's going to end up seeing the conversation .You of all people should know that with all of my conversations you've joined."

"You could have at least had some manners and asked if you can join instead of just popping up during a chat."

"This has happened before Mikey and you was never bothered then.So why are you so fussed now,do you like Gabbi or something''I stormed out slamming the door behind me.I ran down the flights of stairs to the park where we usually meet fans. Did I like Gabbi?Should I like Gabbi more than a friend as she is a fan?All I know is that I need some time to think.Away from roadtrip.