1.6

ENDING TO THE LAST CHAPTER:
@MarshmallowEmo: there has just been loads of drama since that conversation and I just needed time to clear my head.

@GabbiCobbanx: I'm so sorry....

@MarshmallowEmo: Why are you sorry

@GabbiCobbanx: I'm just a jealous fan that has caused far too many arguments and drama because of how selfish I was and that's all I will ever be to you, a fan.

@MarshmallowEmo: No Gabbi, you're not just a fan

@GabbiCobbanx: You have to say that Mikey, I'm not falling for it. It's you're job to be nice to us fans, it's you're job to say that you love us and that we mean the world to you, you don't mean it, none of you do.

@MarshmallowEmo: Gabbi you know that everything you just said is lies. We do love our fans and without you we wouldn't be successful like we are now. You all do mean the world to us, we would never class any of you as "just fans". You're all like friends to us, you are all there to cheer us up when we need it and we're there for you when you need it. I don't know where you got the idea that Blair makes us do all the livelys and makes us talk to you because he doesn't. He doesn't like us talking to you because he doesn't want any one of you left out but we still talk to you anyway because you deserve it.

@GabbiCobbanx: But why me. Why have you had arguments with four of your best friends because of me and you still come back to talk to me. You have thousands of other fans to talk to so whats so special about me

@MarshmallowEmo: because I think I like you Gabbi..

Author Note
Happy Birthday to my mental besto 🎉niamhbeaumont (Rye's wife)🐝🌟❤️and thanks for the very very weird name for Mikey 😂😂