2.6

Okay so niamhbeaumont kinda wrote this chapter over facetime...
Mikey's P.O.V
Shoot. I was so stupid. I had come all the way to Dublin in such a rush I had forgotten my laptop and I needed to edit the vlog by Tuesday. Today was Tuesday....

Back at 64 Cardigan Close..

Rye's P.O.V
Me and Niamh(niamhbeaumont) had been cuddling all day watching Game of Thrones on my bunk when I realised Niamh had fallen asleep on my right arm. I carefully pulled my arm out from under her head and figured that seen as we had finished the entire season of Game of Thrones and there was nothing else to watch that I might as well go onto twitter and reply to some of the Roadies tweets. I clicked off the red and black netflix icon and went onto Google. I expected to be greeted by the vibrant Google logo but instead I was greeted by an email that told me that I had booked tickets to Dublin this morning. I had never booked tickets to go to Dublin and I know none of the boys had.I decided the only way to see who had gone onto my laptop was to call a stairwell meeting.I quickly grabbed my phone and typed in Blairs contact name and pressed call. My phone beeped 4 times and I heard Blairs familiar voice say ''What?"I told him about the email and how I needed to call a band meeting. He said he would talk to the boys and that we would meet in the stairwell in 10 minutes. I needed to know why or who would book tickets to Dublin. I felt Niamh fidgeting as she woke up next to me."What's wrong"she said looking concerned.
"Nothing just someone's used my laptop and email adress to book tickets to Dublin without my permission" I said sarcastically.
"Don't take it out on me" she mumbled as she climbed down from my bunk and walked into the kitchen.

Okay so Niamh's wrote the next chapter too.So this is chapter is dedicated to niamhbeaumont(Rye's wife)