2.8

Rye's P.O.V
I took a step forward with Niamh still under my shaking arm.I look at the boys only to see Mikey was missing.It must have been him.I even bet you he's in Dublin right now. "It doesn't matter." I stuttered to the boys before running downstairs into the park across the road.Luckily today was a roadie free day at the park.I snatched my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through my contacts to find the name 'Mikey👾'.Just as I was about to press the red call button,I felt a warm hand rest on my cold shoulder.I turned to see Niamh looking concerned.
"Mikey." I said,her expression suddenly changing from concerned to shocked.I felt the same.I needed answers.I pressed call and waited to hear a "hello?" from the other side.
"Why Mikey?" That was all I could say to him. All I could hear was a distant shop bell."WHY??" I screamed into my phone,making Niamh and probably Mikey jump a mile.
"It's none of your business Rye."He said
"IT IS MIKEY.BELIEVE IT OR NOT THAT PLANE BOOKING TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT ATTACHED TO MY EMAIL.I WANT ANSWERS MIKEY.WE ALL DO!"I said ,my heart beat echoing in my ears.
"no." He replied,cutting the call seconds later.
I rapidly closed the phone icon and clicked onto the twitter app.I would find answers one way or another.I quickly pressed the tweet tab and typed 'does anyone know why Mikeys gone to Dublin?' I hit tweet and pulled Niamh into a hug.
All I know is I'm glad I have her.
Author Note
niamhbeaumont 🌸🐝✨👾🖤