CHAPTER 3:THE AWKWARD SCENE

ROSE'S POV:
'But Hawk....Don't you think it's too late..? Besides,l should go home, my parents will be worried....' 'Please,your mother know about Regal Academy right? I can say my granny and she can tell H.M.Cinderella,so, she can tell Mrs.Clara about it...Plus*schratched back of his head* my parents at home and l want you to meet with them...'l blushed a little 'You want me to meet with your parents?!'l said surprisingly 'umm A-Actually, they wanted meet with you since when they saw you at the parents day' he held my hands 'Rose, please, do it for me...' 'u...uh... ok, l'll came...' 'YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!'he hugged me...we went to the Snow White castle by Hawk's dragon...When we went inside,Prof.Snow White greeted us but not in a good mean...'HAWK SNOW WHITE! YOU'RE LATE FOR  1.5 SECOND! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE AND....YOU BRING THIS CLUMSY CINDERELLA TO OUR CASTLE?!' l offended her this words but then l felt that Hawk held my hand 'GRANNY! DON'T TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THIS! THERES HAVE MANY THING THAT YOU DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT HER!'he give me a weird but at the same time cute look and said 'she has a perfect personality!And we're here for our show, now if you allow, we'll go to my room' he dragged me by my hand.....

HAWK'S POV:
We reached to my room...'Here we are!' 'Your room is so beautiful!and.....blue...?' 'Thanks!Shall we start? Oh, and...can you give me a little information about Romeo and Juliet?' 'Sure'she told me about Romeo and Juliet '......And then they both dead.....' 'Wow! it's really so sad....' 'Yeah it is..but Prof.Beauty said she made some changes so, let's see what we have in this cenary' we started read the cenary and practiced while we read....'Ok, untill here, we are awsome, now we just have one last scene and it's.....'suddenly somehow she froze on her place 'Rose...? is everything alright?' she said while blushing 'H-Hawk maybe we shouldn't practice the last scene...'
'Huh?... why?' she doesn't answered 'Let me see' l picked the cenary...'hmm.....let's see, oh, here's the last scene...Well Romeo and Juliet kissed and lived happily and together forever....Well it doesn't seem so difficult, we just need to ki~wait...WHAT?! WHAT THE.....' 'see? it's better we don't practice this scene...at least for today....' she schratched back of her neck 'l don't think so....'l said calmly, 'what do you mean?'she gave me a confus 'look,we can do this scene.' 'WHAT?! B-but how...?'  'LIKE THIS!' l kissed her....

?'  'LIKE THIS!' l kissed her