CHAPTER 18:ANOTHER NIGHTMARE...?

HAWK'S POV:
'huh..?' l heard some laughs and started follow the noise and then l saw ROSE!
'ROSE!' l hugged her 'oh, hey Hawk! What are you doing here?' she asked happily 'YOU DIDN'T LEAVE ME ROSE! THANK YOU! YOU DIDN'T LEAVE ME!!!' l hugged her more tight and started crying 'uh..okay?' she said confusingly l lifted my head and asked 'Where we are..?' l looked around the place...'oh, dunno...' she shrugged 'l was here for a while but..here's pretty beautiful huh?' 'w-what? No Rose! Come on!' l grabbed her hand and dragged her along with me 'we'll get out from here!' she got back her hand 'There's no way for get out from here Hawk..don't waste your time..' she said while looking down 'THERE MUST BE A WAY ROSE! AND IF IT ISN'T, then at least l'll be stuck here with you!' a small smile appeared on my face but she shook her head 'no...' 'huh?' 'no Hawk...you'll go from here in a 5 minute..' 'what? NO ROSE! I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU!' 'you don't have any choice..it'll happen by itself.' 'then...THEN COME WITH ME! EVERYONE IS SO WORRYING ABOUT YOU!' l grab her hands 'l can't...l'll be stuck in this place..probably forever!' l felt like my heart stopped 'b-but...I-it isn't so bad' she made a fake smile as she walked away 'L-look..eh..here's so beautiful a-and*sob sob* l-l'm so happy here *sniff*'
l walked next to her, she was trying to don't let me see her face 'you're crying Rose..' 'n-no..l-l'm not...' she's really not a good liar 'Look at me Rose' l turned her face to my side, she immediately wiped her tears 'you know you're lying too! AND YOU KNOW I WON'T GIVE UP UNTILL I GET OUT YOU FROM HERE! NOW~' she cut me off 'I SAID THERE'S NO WAY HAWK! MY BODY WILL BE COMPLETELY DIE AFTER 3 WEEK!So, then l'll be stuck in here forever!Please tell granny Cinderella and my parents l love them...AND STOP BLAMING YOURSELF YOU IDIOT!'
l gasped 'you heard me didn't you?' she nodded 'I WON'T GIVE UP ROSE! I'LL SAVE YOU FROM HERE! I PROMISE TO YOU! I.WILL.SAVE.YOU.!' 'Like l said before don't waste your time for nothing...' 'IF TRYING TO RESCUE YOU IS "TIME WASTE FOR NOTHING"  THEN I'M READY TO WASTE MY LIFE FOR NOTHING!' l said sternly.Then l came closer 'l missed you Rose..didn't you miss me..?Even for a little...?' she didn't answered... l bowed my head and said with a sad voice 'So..you want leave me too like my parents don't you..?'my eyes filled with tears...
...Suddenly she jumped on to me and hugged me very tight. l fell to the ground from this hugg.She started crying 'I'M SORRY!I'M SO SORRY! BUT I HAVE TO HAWK! I HAVE TO! I MISSED YOU! I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU! BUT I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!' my heart teared out 'O-of course you have Rose! l won't leave you!l'll get out you from here!' suddenly l saw l'm fading 'w-what happening?' 'you're going back...' Rose said as she broke the hugg 'a-ah..come with me Rose! Take my hand!' l extended my hand to her but she shook her head and looked down 'l'm sorry...l can't....' she said before stepping back 'NO! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!' l yelled while running for reach her before disappear. But how much l try, l couldn't reach to her...it was like..when l try come close to her.. something moving her away from me...'YOU PROMISED ME ROSE! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE! ~' that place disappeared 'NO!!!!' suddenly l found myself on my bed...l was sweated and breathing so fast... 'a....another....nightmare....?'